NIKE BASKETBALL 1999-2004?????????

I always wanted those Shox, but couldnt see myself dropping that much money to kill them in a month. But definitely something that needs to be brought back

yeah you are totally on poiint. i thought about this a lot. nike got away from good designs and were kind of stuck in some ugly rut. now the 'nonretro' shoes for basketball nike is making are back to a 'classic feel' but with update technology. an example is the new lebrons like you said.excellent shoe but a classic look in a way.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

I thought basketball shoes should be "teched" out. Beaing able to wear them casually is what makes a shoe "classic"? Where they do that at?

Yeah a teched out shoe is awesome but if I'm paying 125-150 for a shoe I want to be able to do multiple things with it if I wanted to. Some of those shoesif you tried to wear them with jeans you'd look crazy.

Yo I love this time frame, especially those 2k3s and BBs, always wanted a pair of those [sigh]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

I thought basketball shoes should be "teched" out. Beaing able to wear them casually is what makes a shoe "classic"? Where they do that at?

I prefer my basketball shoes to be teched out because when I buy shoes for playing, I don't wear them casually at the same time.

But there are too many shoes good shoes to mention all of them.

Originally Posted by MiAs23

Originally Posted by penny2

or maybe it was sam cassell?.....I do remember ray allen playing in the retro 3's in a grey/pale green/pale purpel colorway.....Some of the shoes he gets are ridiculous.
lol it was sam cassell..i never remembered GP playing for the Milwaukee Bucks

_39158301_payton.jpg

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

or maybe it was sam cassell?.....I do remember ray allen playing in the retro 3's in a grey/pale green/pale purpel colorway.....Some of the shoes he gets are ridiculous.

_39158301_payton.jpg

o word..got me feelin dumb. lol

Yeah those Pippen 4's were heat. I had the all black, came out in spring 2000.

shox stunners werre vicious son, espeecailly them all blacks. If only the zipper didnt break on them so easy and they were rather narrow also

shox stunners werre vicious son, espeecailly them all blacks. If only the zipper didnt break on them so easy and they were rather narrow also

_39158301_payton.jpg

o word..got me feelin dumb. lol
i remember the day he was traded. i was heated cuz i had tickets to a supersonic game that week. ah wells, ray ray had me content lol

blah!

_39158301_payton.jpg

Thanks for helping me out w/ that man....

A very dark time for Nike Basketball, though as previously noted, there were some bright spots......

Zoom 2K3
SHOX VC1-3
Flightposite 1-3
Ultraposite
Jordan 18
Garnett 3
Jet Flight
Air Zoom Generation
SHOX Stunners
SHOX Bombers

nike needs to bring them all back especially those:

Nike Air Holistic Uptempo, lovin them

Nike Gloves
3218568980_5878dd945d.jpg

Nike Air Vis Zoom Uptempo
Nike_Vis_Zoom_Uptempo.jpg

Nike Air Flight Turbulence
flight.jpg

Nike Air Flight Persistence
air_max_uptempo_rhs_outer.JPG

Nike Air Hype Uptempo

Nike Air Max Uptempo 3

Nike Air 1.0 Flight
1204673409356_60287.jpg

Nike Air Garnett
nike-air-garnett-throwback-2.jpg

Nike Air Garnett 3
7656701_d1d4458744.jpg

thats all for now lol

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

nike needs to bring back

Nike Air Vis Zoom Uptempo
Nike_Vis_Zoom_Uptempo.jpg

Those were dope. Hated the fact that Duke wore them, thou.

U ALREADY!!!

Back
Top Bottom