Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

Back-2-back hoop sessions (last night & this morning) in the 38s. I'm legit in love with these. Need 2 more pair.
1000020703.jpg
How’s the X-Plate separation issue on your pair? This was one of the first mids and there were a lot of images of the defect. Same thing happened to my aquas after the first run in them. Debating on trying the Chinese New Year pair, since it is the last of the mids so far and unlike the others has a milky outsole like the Gratitude 11’s. Not sure if that matters, but willing to try. These are such great shoes to hoop in.

For you guys with calf pain and tightness, try massaging the muscle belly something like the handle of a kettle bell. Put your calf on top of it, and move your foot up and down and side to side.

How’s the X-Plate separation issue on your pair? This was one of the first mids and there were a lot of images of the defect. Same thing happened to my aquas after the first run in them. Debating on trying the Chinese New Year pair, since it is the last of the mids so far and unlike the others has a milky outsole like the Gratitude 11’s. Not sure if that matters, but willing to try. These are such great shoes to hoop in.
No separation issue on mine. *knock on wood* I haven't enjoyed the feel, comfort, performance and overall look of a shoe as much as I have with the 38 mids in a very long time. Very tempted to try a pair of the lows. But the andle support is something I like about the mids and not sure if the lack thereof in the lows would tarnish my experience of this iteration.

Back
Top Bottom