Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

So I've been a big fan of the nike PG line. I've played in mostly the 1 and 2 and the 3s for only a month. As of now my favorite for hoop is the pg1 overall. For me the traction got better and better over time and the lockdown and overall look is amazing. Take forever to break in tho but just an amazing all around shoe. The 2s are great overall and have a better fit but the traction for me has been solid not great. Only played in the 3s for a month but probably need to go up a half size. Good shoe but still feeling the 1s and 2s over the 3s. Will give them another shot on discount soon. What are folks thoughts comparing the 3 models?

So I've been a big fan of the nike PG line. I've played in mostly the 1 and 2 and the 3s for only a month. As of now my favorite for hoop is the pg1 overall. For me the traction got better and better over time and the lockdown and overall look is amazing. Take forever to break in tho but just an amazing all around shoe. The 2s are great overall and have a better fit but the traction for me has been solid not great. Only played in the 3s for a month but probably need to go up a half size. Good shoe but still feeling the 1s and 2s over the 3s. Will give them another shot on discount soon. What are folks thoughts comparing the 3 models?
Didn't like the 3 at all. So flat, couldn't break em in. I like the PG1's, i ID'd a pair and got another pair real cheap. Still a little narrow with the forefoot outrigger for me, but they're a solid shoe.

Played in the PG2 for a long time, I liked the traction, fit, lockdown but the cushion is not up to my liking. Its def a solid shoe but its basic, the KD12 is miles ahead in terms of features.

Ive been playing in the PG for a couple of weeks now, before i was in the harden 3s and dame 4s. I like the fit of the PG3s and the weight is a lot better than the hardens. One thing I notice that is annoying me with the PG3s is there is a crunchy sensation in the forefoot. At first i thought it was a burst airbag but it dosent appear to be the case. Has anyone had this sensation with this circle traction models with the forefoot zoom bag?

Anyone wear the KD12 and after a while realize it may be too narrow? Kind of forget about it for a while, but seems to be stayin on my mind like this:

I’m a wide-footer and have been hooping in KD12s since May very comfortably. The loose construction of the outer makes it so your foot doesn’t feel trapped. I’ve had no problems going TTS

Broke these out for the first time in too long. Forgot how much I enjoy playing in them :smokin
08D7FADE-5CA3-4864-B640-0D1A2BB305EA.jpeg
Waiting for disco to try the 34s​

Dont know if this the right thread but Anybody got a cheap ball recommendation thats widely available

What does the recent cushioning feel like? Bounce? Blackfoam? Aflashfoam? I'm tempted to try a pair.

Anyone wear the KD12 and after a while realize it may be too narrow? Kind of forget about it for a while, but seems to be stayin on my mind like this:

The only issue I have with them is that the forefoot zoom doesn't cover the entire width of my foot. The 34 is all encompassing.

The KD12s are narrower than I normally like and wish they were a a tad wider. That said, I'm not convinced they are too narrow. They look and feel narrow, but I haven't had any issues with mine yet. I just think they would be an even better shoe with an outrigger and/or a slightly wider base.

Something about the pg 1 ankle collar and lack of tongue bother my ankle. If it weren't for that i would still wear them. Shot around in them today and they are still great otherwise

Didn't like the 3 at all. So flat, couldn't break em in. I like the PG1's, i ID'd a pair and got another pair real cheap. Still a little narrow with the forefoot outrigger for me, but they're a solid shoe.

The 3s kinda dug into my left ankle for some reason when I laced them all the way up. I'm gonna try going half a size up and see what happens.

Not sure why more people aren’t talking about the CP3.XII. Those have been one of the most impressive performance sneakers to come out this past season IMO. Maybe because he’s not as relevant in the league as he used to be.

Traction on point. Wide, stable base. Premium knit upper with excellent containment. And surprisingly bouncy cushion that has a good mix of impact protection and responsiveness. Plus you can’t beat the price. Got my two pairs for around $65 each. My pick for performer of the year.

What does the recent cushioning feel like? Bounce? Blackfoam? Aflashfoam? I'm tempted to try a pair.
If you are asking about Crossover Culture, I'm not sure. It's softer than the previous models but not plush. I need to wear them more though.

Been balling with the PG 3s first 5 wears were one of my worst experience smh, change into thinner socks and its fixed dont know if it just breaked in or just because of thinner socks. Balled in hardwood and outdoors these take up dusts too much. Hate how bad the forefoot creases so easily like the KD7s, nothing like good ole shoe tree can fix hopefully tho. Cushion and support are nice once broken in. Traction are decent enough.

Back
Top Bottom