Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

I have pro BB and like it a lot. Strange feeling at start... But then great.
You feel flat, and at first toe box looks too low, but it is my choice for games

2019 is a good year for basketball shoes. Brands other than Nike and adidas have put out a lot of good performers with fire looks.
IMG_0767.jpeg
Fire. Replied in the kawhi thread but nice line up. Thag rrtro-modern in full effect.
Wanna try the pumas and BB’s again, but maybe w a discount

Ubre in converse low tops? Someone find a better pic.. these could be awesome. Like the Kobe NXT, but better.
BEED99B1-7947-4125-A572-C38C1BD78EB3.jpeg

Whiteout so might be wear test also. FIRE if the setup is the same.

Going to try the KYrie 2 low, seems ALOT of colleges were rocking it last night along with the Freak 1. College choice this season looks like.

Whiteout so might be wear test also. FIRE if the setup is the same.

Going to try the KYrie 2 low, seems ALOT of colleges were rocking it last night along with the Freak 1. College choice this season looks like.
Yeah seeing people buy out pairs of thag sunset pair at my local FTL yesterday. What’s the tech, just forefoot zoom?

Yeah seeing people buy out pairs of thag sunset pair at my local FTL yesterday. What’s the tech, just forefoot zoom?

heel and forefoot but it’s not big bags. The foam is softer than the Low 1 so it feels better underfoot.

Someone else mentioned it (not sure if it was this thread or the Kobe thread) but the react drop-in for the nxt 360 didn’t work for me, I bruised whatever muscle is in the arch of my dominant foot. First time that’s ever happened to me, nagged me for a couple weeks. I was bummed about it because they were super fun to play in.

Only skimmed through the video so maybe I missed it but were they getting those prices from? $200 for Hardens, $240 for Lebron’s, etc

Everyone’s feet are different.

you can have all the scientific numbers in the world but some shoes don’t work for some ppl. Some ppl also prefer a different ride than others

at the end of the day, it should come as no surprise that certain shoes are priced based on the players name on the shoe.

buy what works for your feet and doesn’t leave you sore for days (got a few shoes I love but will cause injury and soreness)

Just played in the kyrie 5 (Taco) for the first time, oh man my feet, knees and lower back are sore. Haven't felt that way from hooping in a good while. I have flat arches but last time I had issues with a shoe fit was the KD 7.

Found them for a good deal on poshmark so thought I'd try them out, not sure these are for me man. But was looking for a new shoe, for the right price especially.

Not sure if its the snug fit, or the the stiff phylon in the heel, just not sure tbh.

I came from playing in the Bron 15 (sold them) and a Hyperfuse 2011 prior to these.

Not sure if its the snug fit, or the the stiff phylon in the heel, just not sure tbh.
The suffocating fit will break in. The zoom turbo will get better by a small margin. But if you're coming from the Bron 15 and need a max cushion setup, I would move on. If I hoop in a Kyrie, I'll also bring a max cushion shoe to supplement it.

Not sure on your budget but both the Why Not Zer0.2 (regular and se) and the KD 12 are regularly on sale with additional discount eligibility. Both max cushion setups and along with the Jordan 34 are my top 3 of the year so far.

^ appreciate the input. Yea the Lebron 15 is one of my favorites, probably the longest I've kept a shoe in my rotation, but I unfortunately got injured wearing them so I formed a negatived stigma towards them.

And the something about the Hyperfuse 2011's I really like I think the injected phylon in the heel makes a difference (not too firm or too soft), they were very forgiving on my knees.

I used to be a forefoot heavy player running down the floor but now I'm 30 and tend to use my midfoot and heel when getting down the floor and on landings.

The Bron 16 lows are on sale, might look into those too. But yea I've always had my eye on the Why not 2.0's. Even the Zoom Rize has been on my radar for a little while.
And its not necessarily the budget its more like how good of a deal can I get? lol took after my mom in that regard.

If you find a price you like on the 16 low I would go for it. It's just a better 15.

It doesn't have the softness of the 15 but all of the impact protection is there. You get what you put in. The harder the landing or first step, the more energy return.

Stability is also solved.

First run.

F20BEB32-082D-46FB-A757-F7DE3BE8C71C.jpeg

I only had one issue, which was my left pinky toe rubbing slightly. Hopefully they’ll open up a bit and it won’t be an issue. Everything else is seemingly perfect, fit, cushioning, traction. I have high hopes for these.

83267CDA-DFC0-495A-A58F-F43D9E0ECA41.jpeg

Enjoying these gonna have to add the rebounce soles to see how they are. my Freak 1’s with a full zoom insole added are the current rocket ships.
Freak 1 with what? the zoom insoles from that chinese company? Did you add it under the current insole?

Got the kobe 4 protro ftb in today. They are really light and much lower than I expected. Looking forward to playing in them

Back
Top Bottom