Nike Basketball Christmas Day Sneaker Round Up with Chalk VI Release Details

bacd31586d65deb3163e76e16f139ba3-getty-82991915ab019_celts_lakrs.jpg

^^
"Kobe Bryant will give away 100 pairs of NIKEiD-designed Zoom Kobe IV shoes to lucky fans at the Staples Center just prior to gameday on Christmas.The NIKEiD Zoom Kobe IV shoes that Bryant actually wears during the game will be signed and auctioned on ebay.com with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Kobe Bryant Family Foundation. In addition to the one-of-a-kind shoes, the winning bidder will receive two tickets to a future game and the chance to receive the shoes from Kobe directly."

man how they gonna give George Lopez those ZKIV's?
give them to the actual fans who dont have courtside seats

-Tyler

Man I'm feeling them Blue Chip lows Rondo was rockin. I like the MVPs too. Wouldn't mind IDing a pair of those. It hurts me to say this, because Lebronis my dude, but the VIs are a huge disappointment in my eyes. I have tried to let them grow on me. Won't work. Picked them up many a times in store,can't pull the trigger. Hope next year the Lebron line gets back on track.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Great giveaway to those who have $2000 dollar seats...

Way to go....
Yeah, no kidding. During the broadcast they said some seats were going for $10,000... I'm sure they have trouble affording shoes.

supp pac...can't believe you went to the game yesterday!!! anyway, with what a hoh employee said about the reasoning for certain pe drops in certainmodels, i highly doubt they will drop the lakers xmas kicks.

if some missed what i'm talking about: pe's were put out to help push gr models. for example, all the pe and oly hd's helped sell more tb hd's.they tried to push pe powermax and the pe colorways were the only ones to sell out. mostly cause they're a "limited" shoe and not because of theshoe itself. i for one have always loved air max uptempos and the powermax is a great shoe in that line. the pe blue chips and bizness continue to collect duston shelves just like the tb models. the most recent hoh exclusives are the new melos and the jordan 2.5. they're releasing tomorrow at all 3 hoh. don'tbe surprised if we see pe foam lites soon too.

so this is why i don't believe the xmas hd's or any other pe hd's will come out. many were anticipating the stat or an oj hd pe release, but idon't see it happening cause the hd's sell well on their own. if they do release, it's because nike's feeling "generous." here'sanother point w/ the hybrid. a lot of ppl would have dove into those!!! a hybrid release would have drowned out the zkiv due to the fact that the iv's arelo(wish). not to mention the hybrid looks better...imo. we can only cross our fingers for certain releases.

^ Chris...

My voice is still trying to recover from last night.

I didn't even know I was going to the game. Wife had the tickets in my stocking the whole time...LOL

Well the LO PE's will be out there. I just have to check the back channels.

With all the X-mas shoes I would think they would be smart enough to do a limited release of each shoe at HOH's. 60 pairs per store or so.

Dah well.

Back
Top Bottom