Nike basketball shoes with forefoot and heel zoom air

Hi, do you guys know which recent nike basketball shoes have both forefoot and heel zoom air? I did some research and I could only find that the Zoom Soldier 3 and kobe 5s had them. thanks

thats pretty much it. everything else is lunar forefoot or heel zoom only.

edit: theres also the huarache 2010

huarache post 2k5, foamposite lite, zoom soldier 2

probably some others i have failed to mention

A ton of shoes! Let's just mention the Huarache line and the Kobe line(-ZKIV) as well as the Soldier line thus far.

Originally Posted by Gggggas

A ton of shoes! Let's just mention the Huarache line and the Kobe line(-ZKIV) as well as the Soldier line thus far.
zk III and zk II has full length zoom

Originally Posted by offbad

ZK2 n ZK3 do not have full length zoom. ZK2 has heel n forefoot zoom bags inside the foam insole and the ZK3 has the same setup but in the Phylon midsole foam. If you do some research you will see that I am not wrong
wink.gif

ZK2 n ZK3 do not have full length zoom. ZK2 has heel n forefoot zoom bags inside the foam insole and the ZK3 has the same setup but in the Phylon midsole foam. If you do some research you will see that I am not wrong
wink.gif

zk3 had full length zoom that is very supportive
No Kobe line shoe has ever had full length cushioning, the ZK3 features heel and forefoot zoom bags which are very low to the ground and very firm. There is no softness whatsoever on the bags, not the springy and mushy feel that you get on the ZK1.
product description here from nike.com

ZK3
http://reviews.nike.com/9191/318090/reviews.htm

ZK2
http://reviews.nike.com/9191/316022/reviews.htm

sorry.

look if you want to make a point, at least post some sources?

probably a stupid question but is forefoot + heel zoom air the same thing as a shoe having full length zoom air?

thanks.

Originally Posted by Foam shox

probably a stupid question but is forefoot + heel zoom air the same thing as a shoe having full length zoom air?

thanks.
No it isn't. Full length Zoom Air means one bag that runs the length of the sole. Heel and fore foot means two separate Zoom Air bags.

wink.gif

zk3 had full length zoom that is very supportive
No Kobe line shoe has ever had full length cushioning, the ZK3 features heel and forefoot zoom bags which are very low to the ground and very firm. There is no softness whatsoever on the bags, not the springy and mushy feel that you get on the ZK1.
product description here from nike.com

ZK3
http://reviews.nike.com/9191/318090/reviews.htm

ZK2
http://reviews.nike.com/9191/316022/reviews.htm

sorry.

look if you want to make a point, at least post some sources?
Don't always trust those descriptions on NDC lol 
ZK2:

dscf4467700.jpg

dscf4469700.jpg

4ee82b560104hhrj

4ee82b560104hhsd

Source is Kenlu

Generally speaking you should listen to the designers(SC issue 26 Kenzo on the ZK2 n Avar on the ZK3) or just put them on your feet. It's not dificult at all to understand whether you have full length or heel&forefoot zoom
smile.gif

now for the kobe 2s are we talking about the original version or the kobe 2 strengths? i know the strengths had heel and forefoot but i thought the regular ones had full length zoom..

Originally Posted by mt3130

now for the kobe 2s are we talking about the original version or the kobe 2 strengths? i know the strengths had heel and forefoot but i thought the regular ones had full length zoom..
Full length zoom has never been integrated in Kobe shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom