Nike BG Hyperdunk 2011 Blake Griffin "Bright Mango" VNDS sz 11

(Note to Moderators: I posted this pair up for sale yesterday, but for some reason the post never went through so I'm just re-posting it again)

whats good NT.. got some shoes up for sale

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING ANY INQUIRIES

I have taken detailed photos of all items up for sale and listed detailed descriptions of them as well so that you can judge their condition for yourself. I have done many transactions here over the years. I have tried to set prices fairly according to each item’s respective market value, so I am willing to entertain all reasonable offers, but no lowballing. Prices are set & include any fees associated with the item but shipping costs are not included. I am located in VA, so I will consider doing meet-ups in the DC-NorthernVA area otherwise shipping costs are $10-15 depending on your location. The only method of payment I accept is PayPal. All buyers must have a confirmed shipping address. I will ship all shoes out double boxed via USPS with delivery tracking and/or signature confirmation. I will do my best to ship out within 2 business days of cleared payment, but in case of emergency or potential conflicts please allow up to 5 business days. Realistically though your purchase should be shipped out within 48 hours of payment. All sales final, no returns.

I prefer PM’s directly here on NikeTalk. If you would rather send e-mails then feel free to contact me at: sah2907@email.vccs.edu
If sending an e-mail please also indicate what your NT user name is.

Please also check out all of my other auctions listed on the classifieds tab on my page as I have many items currently up for grabs. Thanks.

Nike Blake Griffin Hyperdunks sz 11 with og box. These were a pretty limited QS when they dropped, really loud colorway, sure to turn heads. 3m details on the shoe really adds pop. Pics don't do these justice, they look great in person. Only worn about twice, still look really close to deadstock.

$160 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom