Nike Blue Chip II Jermaine O'Neal PE Available Soon

If you've been following the Miami Heat, then you may have noticed the shoes below on JermaineO'Neal's feet. This Blue Chip II colorway was originally an exclusive for O'Neal, but Nike has decided to take them public. This pair has a blackand red upper that uses a combination of leather and patent leather, with white contrast lacing, and a red and white sole. On the back it reads "J""O" "7″, which represents Jermaine O'Neal's' initials and jersey number. These should be available soon at House of Hoops.

Full-size pics at Air 23.

nike_blue_chip_ii%282%29_jermaine_oneal_player_exclusive_pe-2med.jpg

nike_blue_chip_ii%282%29_jermaine_oneal_player_exclusive_pe-1med.jpg

nike_blue_chip_ii%282%29_jermaine_oneal_player_exclusive_pe-3med.jpg

nike_blue_chip_ii%282%29_jermaine_oneal_player_exclusive_pe-4med.jpg

nike_blue_chip_ii%282%29_jermaine_oneal_player_exclusive_pe-5med.jpg

nike_blue_chip_ii%282%29_jermaine_oneal_player_exclusive_pe-6med.jpg

uh... no offense to the player that JO used to be, but why would we want a PE of a broken-down, over the hill ex-superstar big man who should probably beretired?

How 'bout Nike puts the Blue Chip II up on NikeiD to replace the Zoom Blur or Sharkley instead???

Originally Posted by clkru

uh... no offense to the player that JO used to be, but why would we want a PE of a broken-down, over the hill ex-superstar big man who should probably be retired?

How 'bout Nike puts the Blue Chip II up on NikeiD to replace the Zoom Blur or Sharkley instead???
x2. I like the shoe. It's a clean shoe in a clean colorway with nice small details. All i'm saying is why can't we get this type ofwork for GRs? I mean..ain't nobody really want a gd jermaine o'neal shoe. And if you do well...damn.

Back
Top Bottom