Nike cannot be serious with these.......can they?

wow just when you think it cant get any worse
TEAM PHOTOGRAPHY
"We Flash in Public"sun that just dont even out - HOVA

perfect for NTers ...

some haven't mastered the alphabet yet
So if the devil wear Prada, Adam Eve wear nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher ...​

The 90s aren't too bad. I'm sure people will buy these though. If they can sell the back to school pack and those colorful splatter sole kicks, these can definately get moved.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::McLovinMcLovin::.​

Person 1: "Hey what do you think about those new AMs with all those cool colorful letters?"

Person 2:
"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

Now there not that bad...Just a little off. Now if the 2nd AM1's were all black w/o the wht check.. id defenitly cop..

Off sales racks though
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

I am boycotting Nike. Not because of poor labor conditions. Because of poor design.

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
TEAM CLEVELAND​

Wait a minute, the first Air Max 1's aren't that bad at all. I think ya'll ODing. I'm thinking of copping em'. The store that I work at just got em' in and I can get em fore about $76. Like I said, those first Air Max 1's are pretty nice in person.
you talkin to me? YOU talkin me?​
Last.fm
MYspace

You guys haven't seen the half of it, there's a clothing line-up that goes with these.
~oeuf!

I like the 2nd AM1, and even so, all 3 aren't the worst we've seen from Nike.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

if the last ones were on sale, i'd buy them
and i know it's off topic, but i got these CB34's in a SIZE 10... $130 SHIPPED
CB34's SIZE 10. $130 SHIPPED

Nike needs to fire some designers already, they're destroying all the milestone Air Maxes and classics. I'd expect to see a shoe like this in a flea market for $10, with the seller getting them from a "special" nike factory. Oh, and right next to the those, he's selling Clear Retro Vs and Tiffany Dunks for $40 too.

Back
Top Bottom