Nike cannot be serious with these.......can they?

VIA SneakerFreaker.com

Quote:
NIKE RASTABETT PACK
Published: Sep 5th, 2007

The craziest concept to come out of Nike for a while is what we here in the office have named the RASTABETT PACK. Just like the old school kids snack Alphabetti Spaghetti, Nike have gone and ODd on the letters of the alphabet in a Rasta colour spectrum, bringing this playful notion to two Air Max 1 shoes and a Nike Air Max 90. Coming complete with a back pack, Nike seemed to have tapped into their inner child with this pack, which seems apt as many collectors got into the game because they couldnt buy the shoes they wanted when they were at school. Look out for a fourth white shoe to drop with this pack soon.

Nike Air Max Alphabet Pack
Style Code : 309717012
Style Code : 20060927
Style Code : 308856202
Nike--Alphabet-Pack-1.jpg
Nike--Alphabet-Pack-3.jpg
Nike--Alphabet-Pack-4.jpg

Seriously how much do people get paid to come up with crap like this?

I definitely don't see all 26 letters.....possibly not even 15...but one is like a lower case "t" with the left cross missing....

Unscramble this NT detectives: m h a e c p t l r d b

Wow. This looks like a Sesame Street collabo.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Garbage and more Garbage. And STILL no mesh toe :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team Otaku
Kuwabara kuwabara​

^Lol
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

NYC Summit, Sept 22nd, ESPN Zone​

More childishness. Nike is slacking.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

I gotta say, despite a terrible concept, these don't look all that bad. Honestly, I hate pretty much everything Nike puts out today, but this really isn't as bad as it could get.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

Who ever is in charge of these creations should be taking out back and beat ta hell with the Insiprations of these shoes. :rofl:
roll.gif

Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap!!!!!!!
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

Back
Top Bottom