Nike canvas gts with small check

I have to vent to someone...
I have been buying and wearing the black and white version of these for as far back as i can remember! I loved these sneakers! But recently, for the past few years, to my dismay, i cannot find these anywhere anymore! I really wish nike would bring these back! Or let me know if there is anywhere at all i could find them again! I have tried several other types of the canvas sneakers, but to me, none could ever compare to these! Please can anyone help?
Shellyjc

I have to vent to someone...
I have been buying and wearing the black and white version of these for as far back as i can remember! I loved these sneakers! But recently, for the past few years, to my dismay, i cannot find these anywhere anymore! I really wish nike would bring these back! Or let me know if there is anywhere at all i could find them again! I have tried several other types of the canvas sneakers, but to me, none could ever compare to these! Please can anyone help?
Shellyjc

Do you have any of the old pairs still? If so, could you grab a picture of the size tag?

I can use that to do an internet search to see if anyone has stock of them for sale still.

If that product number matches the shoes, then just putting it into Google should give you results for websites that still have them in stock.

You never mentioned a specific shoe size so I can't point you in any specific direction.

this thread remind me of OG NT circa early 00's...

Shelly

could they be any of these?
NIKE-SB-ZOOM-GTS.jpg

L11972304.jpg

2a5a23ddec1e685c876a54aec8136a56.jpg

Back
Top Bottom