Nike City T-Shirts? Nike x Toronto x Skydome x CN Tower

I bought these tee's at a Nike Store in Toronto.  I was wondering if Nike offers this to other cities?
The unique part of the tee is that it has the Toronto skyline inside the swoosh.

2qn5h8x.jpg

They sell city specific shirts at each Niketown.
I used to work at the Niketown in Boston, and we had our own unique Boston Nike check shirt & Boston marathon gear.

Nike Seattle ones just have the Nike+Swosh logo with "Seattle" under it. No skyline, which is a let down seeing those shirts now.

^SF has the same plain design. I wish they encorporated SF's city skyline just like TO's.

I've been trying to collect all the city tees I can find from each city. I'm up to like 4 right now. 

^^^
Can you post pics?
I would like to collect them as well.

Are your City tee's dri-fit? I ask because Toronto had 2 other colourways but it was cotton.
The 3 above are dri-fit.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I've been trying to collect all the city tees I can find from each city. I'm up to like 4 right now. 

me too.  I've gotten probably around 8 of them...sucks when you travel internationally to niketowns and they are out of city shirts.  Just came back from Athens, Greece and saw some dude wearing a Athens city shirt and I found a nike store, but they didn't have any
mad.gif

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

^^^
Can you post pics?
I would like to collect them as well.

Are your City tee's dri-fit? I ask because Toronto had 2 other colourways but it was cotton.
The 3 above are dri-fit.
If I get a chance, I will.

LV, Chicago, Atlanta and NY.

They vary too. Not sure if there's one standard shirt b/c my LV is a Loose Fit (sucks), two are standard fits and one is Dri-Fit.

^^^
Thanks for the info.

peezy527: post pics if you get a chance.

I can get TDot Tee's if you need them for your collection.

Back
Top Bottom