Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

Drakes name should not be on anything related to athletic performance. He can have lifestyle garbage.

Why not? He's a baller!

1611182396293.png

Last edited:
I like how the pecan green looks in the the in-hand IG picture way more than the stock photos. I really want a black and white pair and seeing it like that makes me wonder why Nike didn’t just slap Drake’s name on it to make it a signature shoe for Nocta. It looks sleek and like it’d go well with joggers and tactical gear and you could still claim it a hoop shoe while tying in Drake to the NBA culture.

426A4D89-B08A-4ECA-8ECC-A225AB451419.jpeg
You went way somewhere else...

These look really interesting. Love that the traction is just straight forward herringbone.

These are alright, but I'm so tired of knit or woven shoes. Maybe colorways can take them to another level. Even if so, two things I don't like: the rehash of the oversized swoosh like on the first model of Adapt BBs (which I own), and the re-use of the Jordan 34 "pull tabs" on the eyestays. That said, between those two quibbles, I'd vote for a smaller swoosh every time, if I could only have one change. Of course, I can have no changes LOL

Back
Top Bottom