Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

Do you have SH to

Much better sizing for the pic this time haha.

IMG_1895.jpg

Got the black/volts in. Def like them the best out of all the colorways. Sending SH back. If they can be had under $100 at some point maybe I’ll get them but probably not 😆

Coppin pairs of these for $100 would be great!! Hope they get that low. Space Hippies are slowly selling out on NDC and are almost done on FNL.

Apricots available on NDC and FNL

Got the black/volts in. Def like them the best out of all the colorways. Sending SH back. If they can be had under $100 at some point maybe I’ll get them but probably not 😆

I want the black volts, hoping my local Nike store has them. They had em for retail last week.

Which ones you got already? The red pops on the ghost, really like em.

I have the Space Hippies right now.

Brother Antoine Rocky Horror, what's the width like on these?..Wanna start playing ball again and need a good shoe for outdoor use..The Kyrie 7 is too narrow/small feeling and I'm not a big LBJ sneaker fan..Thoughts?

I had my reservations, but the width is fine for me, especially after you break them in.

If my Fred Flintstone-esque feet can rock these, you should be good. :lol:

Coppin pairs of these for $100 would be great!! Hope they get that low. Space Hippies are slowly selling out on NDC and are almost done on FNL.

Apricots available on NDC and FNL

Apricots sold out on Eastbay and FL, can't cop from NDC or FNL so I picked up my pair from Richard's

Apologies, I know this has probably already been asked, but is there a consensus on sizing?
true to size?
half size up/down?

Thanks again.

Anyone else feel like the laces are too short on these? It’s annoying that they put the tongue loop near the second to last loops so if you leave the last eyelets out then you can’t use the tongue loop. Its either that or choke the **** outta them.

Haha I actually think I like these better then the Space Hippy's, not sure what it is about them.

I’m leaning this way too. Might go naturals and ghost the call it a day unless something wild that I love drops

although I’m eyeing GreenGlows under $100 right now

Apologies, I know this has probably already been asked, but is there a consensus on sizing?
true to size?
half size up/down?

Thanks again.

Space Hippie for me, TTS is a good snug lockdown fit. For that pair if I had to rebuy them I’d prob go up .5 size

I’m leaning this way too. Might go naturals and ghost the call it a day unless something wild that I love drops

although I’m eyeing GreenGlows under $100 right now

where are they going for that price?

ah gotcha, he said he's eying it now so i though he's just deciding whether to pull the trigger

Damn sniped me with 2 seconds left :lol:
It was chillin on 87 with 10 seconds no movement. Put mine in and then at 2 sec got outbid

249FA9D8-03FB-4938-8DEB-95C252B0017A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom