Nike debt collectors?

Interest and IRS get into it, just pay the debt off, and dont buy sneakers when you dont have money for them...

nike generally doesn't take payment until after the shoes ship even though a hold is put on the funds when the order is placed.

there could be an issue when nike does attempt to collect the funds and you will receive an email and/or a phone call as shown in the email above.

I had this happen to me when paypal decided to limit, or close, my account for whatever stupid reason before nike could collect the payment. This also happened to me when I used a credit card that expired before they were ready to collect payment.

They didn't contact me immediately so you have time to get your funds together. I'm assuming OP thought he got a free pair of shoes and spent his money.

nike generally doesn't take payment until after the shoes ship even though a hold is put on the funds when the order is placed.

Not true, authorizations happen instantly but only with one payment option the account gets charged after they are shipped out (and they take authorization reversals with that payment method very serious), the rest is not gonna see a delivery truck before the money is with them. At least here in europe...

OG poster had insufficient funds connected to the paypal account so the authorization was reversed but shipping already processed. Without goin into more detail to the specific case, than to say this is a rather rare occurence, let me say this:

Last edited:
Sure I'm not speaking the truth as if I haven't personally experienced it. Riiiigght

Looks like you didn't even process everything I said because you restated it in different words. Nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom