Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Anybody see these around? They were in the first wave on Eastbay. 2009 MLB All-Star.

27wx7k2.jpg
I've been looking for those forever... I got the BRoys and APs but the LTs and these above I havn't even seen for resale in my size..  would scoop with a quickness if I did!

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Finally got word back about the shoebox that comes with the Nike Trainer 1 Mid - Men's in Safety Orange/Safety Orange/Neutral Grey (71378881).  As every other store that received this shoe, they come with the standard Nike orange shoeboxes. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the info Ray... the irony of releasing a 'vintage shoe box' shoe, only to sell them in standard boxes... 
eyes.gif

Not sure if these are releasing stateside... trainer 1 low with mesh toe/tongue:

ebay item : 310218158845
they are looking more and more like a euro/asia exclusive:
b_386483-104.jpg

something cool i stumbled upon.
so i picked up the Clemson trainer 1 combat a month or 2 ago.
from what i gathered they were suppposed to be included in the combat schools
and i kept wondering how sweet the Clemson uni's would be with the combat treatment to them.
i have not seen anyone else with this shoe
although from what i gathered there is a few floating around.
around 50 pairs or so..........
anyways here is a photo i found while doing research of what the school would have looked like with this combat treatment
for some odd reason the school pulled out at the last minute
and that's why it all got scrapped.
too bad......
enjoy the photos, top one is mine. but the bottom one is FRESH!

Pretty surprised to see a non ID version of these going to be available at Eastbay.  I'm hoping they drop more colors...$195 for ids is steep:
09717101_w.jpg

i know this thread hasn't been posted in in a while but these are one of my favorite shoes so i want it to keep going.

got my latest grails today :-D they make me very happy. i can't stop putting up the horns when i look at them. now to make my USC ID so i can have my 2 favorite teams as trainers

There's a few others on NDC that I think are new too. My favorite may be the white/navy blue/red pair. Even the all white with royal blue accents

Then again, Nike may be late to their own party. I have kind of moved on to other shoes, and with the trainer max 1.3 releasing in 6 months, the colorways on NDC shouldve been the launch shoes for that model dating back to last year when that all white and grey pair released and sat.

after all that hullabaloo for the vintage box joints, i still haven't worn mine. oh well. i still wear my yankees, but starting to feel that trainers don't feel like real trainers without the strap.

Back
Top Bottom