Nike...eeer JDsports finally doing something right: Air Trainer 1's white/grey/black/blue

Delicious
pimp.gif

Very nice colorway..

Someone from the UK please hook Wally up...he deserves these.

Good looking sneaker. I agree with BinYe feeling that the air trainer 1s with an air bubble would extra dope.

^^^errrrrrm sorry to burst your bubble but there JD exclusive so they wont hit the U.S hence all the fuss from american heads on this forum....

9 yrs.

the amount of time it's been since a normal united states general release of an original colorway(or like this one, a subtle variation of an og c/w) byNike.

And then seemingly out of nowhere Jdsports out does 10 years of Nike "trash". How does Nike sleep at night knowing they are being out done by aprivate company.then again the trainer sc and sc III follow that same path.. almost a decade of LS c/ws, ~50 c/ws among the three with ZERO originals..Straight up criminal.

IM from the U.K btw people im more then happy to hook people up with JD exclusives as long as you Americans can sort me out with supreme 5panel caps....

Imagine with me for a moment.... 9 years... over 50 colorway drops.... ZERO OG c/ws among that bunch of your favorite air max or jordan release... That'swhat trainer fans have gone through over the past 9 years. That's how long its been since a normal US general release of an original colorway. trainer SCand SC IIIs have faced the same fate as the trainer 1.

So to have this company out do almost 25 combined years of NIKE failure really is more than a fuss.. it's criminal, and really quite sad.

Dam those r really nice...I have yet to own a pair of at's too...this would b one hell of a 1st for my collection

Back
Top Bottom