Nike Employee Store Guest Passes

ss3walkman

Banned
Does anyone have any available for tomorrow? I know short notice. Paypal ready or I'm in Seattle

Not sure if true but I heard that the ES was no longer giving passes to employees because they

felt it wz being abused. 

Im waiting for a answer from a friend at Nike HQ to confirm.

I don't think it's true. I know of some people who just got their new supply of passes for the season

Not sure if true but I heard that the ES was no longer giving passes to employees because they

felt it wz being abused. 

Im waiting for a answer from a friend at Nike HQ to confirm.
Not true at all and will NEVER happen. They just made a new entrance at the ES that is just for employees. They wouldn't have made it if guests could no longer go. 

I'm sure this gets said all the time, but I'm in the area and would definitely be willing to pay for a pass for tomorrow. I'm not a BS reseller, just a sneakerhead who wants to check out the ES.

Hey everyone. I was just curious as to, if someone that has a employee pass went to the store and bought clothes for me, and I needed to return them. Can I return them and get into the store to purchase new clothes, or can I only exchange them because I don't have an employee pass? Please let me know.

Thanks so much : )

Hey everyone. I was just curious as to, if someone that has a employee pass went to the store and bought clothes for me, and I needed to return them. Can I return them and get into the store to purchase new clothes, or can I only exchange them because I don't have an employee pass? Please let me know.
Thanks so much : )

Just return. Can't get in without a pass. They have a separate window for returns before the store entrance.

Back
Top Bottom