Nike Employee Store Update? (Portland duh?)

Hey I should be heading there sometime over winter break and I was just wondering if anyone has seen the inventory lately
Air Max (90,95,97 etc)- ?
Jordans?
Air Max 360's?

also does anyone know how many pairs of the V's they'd be getting because I think i'll be going on the 22nd or something around there and i'm wondering if they'll have any left.

thanks NIKETALK!
~206~

didnt i already tell you, the 5s will be gone within the first hour.

:frown: :frown:
Hey!! I'm P to the A to the U to the L.

V's? Plenty on RD
AM1s? Adventure Pack
AM97's? Black/white accent
J's? Some M3's left and 9.5's in black/red
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

pretty much picked through...but it always is this time of the year.
I did see some 360s in the graphite/royal blue colorway...not sure about the size run though

thanks guys. any word on the air force max? i just saw them up on finishline. i'll be sure to pick up the adventure packs. thanks.
~206~

surprisingly the day before christmas they pretty much had a fsr of all the air maxes, dunks, and forces stock.
~206~

um this might sound newby, but whats a Nike Employee store. i hear a lot of people talk about it and saying they went there to get their Grapes for 80 dollars...
oh and by the way, this is when you get pissed cuz you're really reading my sig.

AIM- smileitscarwin

^It's a store that has pretty much everything 50% off.

You have to be a nike employee, family member, or guest to get in. The only way you can get in for a guest is if an employee gives you a guest pass. Family members/friends have to be on an employees list to get in.
TEAM KING KOOPA

can i get some specifics? :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
Portland,Oregon​

On shoes it's like 46%-47% on shoes. All clothes are 50% off though.

I'm going tomorrow so I will re-up.
TEAM KING KOOPA

If you were a size 11 (like me) or size 10 it was all gravy a few days ago.

One pair of out of box DMP Xi's in a generic box for $49.99.

Then some older J's like some XII's, XIV's, and X's for $49.99.

One size run of the Pure IV's and one pair of French Blue XIII's.
real DJ's spin vinyl

i just went today, ionno if you like air forces but they have the player edition supremes with the six faces on it. also saturday is a big day for air forces with six dropping along with the jordan xx2

HAHAHAHAHA good stuff.
<!-----<div style="text-align:center">Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!<br>AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin<br></div><!-----

Back
Top Bottom