*** NIKE ES STORE ROBBED! ***

introduct

Banned
It's been on the news all morning.

Supposdely someone stole a trackter trailer belonging to the store late last night? And yes, it had a bunch of shoes in it. :wow:
eek.gif

P-P-P-P-PUSHIN'

DAMN! sounds like a buncha bargains gon' be floating around in scarborough for a while...
Team Saugaour streets is clean

Oh well... guess there will be some straight deals on kicks locally for once lol

wow damn haha wonder if that guy is going to throw all that stuff up in the listings haha
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

His idols would lock down airports and extort some import, catchin' 10% of what the fiends snort - Gza

There's a stakeout on the trailer already. Cops are going diamond formation on these kids.
That's right son.

Damn.... I don't care who stole from it, and even if I did I wouldn't tell, all I know is a bunch of shoe ads will be posted on Craigslist for cheap, lol :lol:
laugh.gif
................ but seriously hook me up playa if you got some Jordans, :wink:
wink.gif
I won't Narc on ya

at least dudes wont be complaining about canadian retail for a min

in all seriousness this seems dumb considering all the work and planning involved, they coulda just taken a bank instead

NOW IS THE TIME...LOCAL BUY/SELL THREAD!! ONE TIME ONLY!!

(danny why you gotta rat me out like that...i told u i'd hook u up with 'dem spandex compression shorts you been askin me for...the dri-fit ones so your balls don't get so sweaty. damn man..keep it on the low)

they're going to bati themselves out cuz you know they'll be selling a wack of this stuff on ebay or wherever...
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Quote:
NOW IS THE TIME...LOCAL BUY/SELL THREAD!! ONE TIME ONLY!!

(danny why you gotta rat me out like that...i told u i'd hook u up with 'dem spandex compression shorts you been askin me for...the dri-fit ones so your balls don't get so sweaty. damn man..keep it on the low)
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAPTORS !

and look who's still on NT....ITS ME SNITCHES...

smh at danny for those false accusations about me!!

lol with all the jokes in this thread, grad the thiefs were caught fast. and no1 got seriously injuried.

and damn, those thiefs were STUPID. worse attemp ever.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

Wonder if any of the guys were NTers :frown:
frown.gif

Not cool but if any loot was stashed before the bust I'm a sz 11-12 lol

what a burn
getting caught for stealing a trailer full of socks and soccer jerseys LOL

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Back
Top Bottom