Nike Event at Next in Cleveland

my friend was in Next today and he got 4 invites to a party this sat. 2-10 , he said they told him it was a release party. I wasnt sure if it was the opening of that AF1 store that is talked about in another thread or what. If anyone has any insight let me know.
thanks

it's for the AF1 store that's in Shaker Square.
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.
KING OF CLEVELAND.......Kickswise.....anyway.
Shaker Heights,Ohio....http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

Don't Hate Me Because I Wear My Shoes and YOU just look at yours like priceless paintings.

Teamamfam

Yes, My Name is Chris And I'm Too Fat For Most Hypebeast Clothing.

ok thats what i figured. does any one know what is going on? are they just unveiling the store or what? i wonder if kobe and lebron will show up since they play sunday, seems a little to perfect for the opening to be the night before cavs vs lakers and them not be there

ANYBODY with any more info please PM me...holla.
ST8 FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!!
Inner-City Born-Inner City Bred--I aint neva hittin tat snitch button!
LBJMVP 06-07 NBA Champion

PLEASE!! Any one with info about about this please drop something I wanna go to this since I missed out on the LeBron release.

P.S.- A.T. Wat up? Its Brian havent seen u on here in a while hit me up
TEAM CLEVELAND.......OG Member #4

^^ Watz Happenin Brian!
Same thing over mann, just grinding and workin lolz. Tryin to get a lil bit more info on this here; maybe stroll up there and peep the scene...hit me up, Peace.
ST8 FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!!
Inner-City Born-Inner City Bred--I aint neva hittin tat snitch button!
LBJMVP 06-07 NBA Champion

I'd be nice if that sig ended up happening.
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.
KING OF CLEVELAND.......Kickswise.....anyway.
Shaker Heights,Ohio....http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

Don't Hate Me Because I Wear My Shoes and YOU just look at yours like priceless paintings.

Teamamfam

Yes, My Name is Chris And I'm Too Fat For Most Hypebeast Clothing.

I Miss the Old Randall Park Mall.

I went. I was (unfortunately) wearing the black dead serious hoodie and Tour IV's. It was cool I guess. Kobe and LeBron didn't show up even though they were expected. AF25 look better in person. Actually, they look great but I still won't be copping. Food was good. Who else went and what were you wearing?
<------My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
If you need to get in touch with me, for an immediate recollins31@sprintpcs.com TEGETA@msn.com.

Back
Top Bottom