Nike Factory Store F&F Weekend - 40% Off Regular - 15% Off Sale - May 21 - 24

nfsffw.jpg

Stolen from Red Flag

Props to jvb1 for the advanced look at this. I'll be in KW tomorrow, so I'll post up a report if I can squeeze in a trip between meetings.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Props to jvb1 for the advanced look at this. I'll be in KW tomorrow, so I'll post up a report if I can squeeze in a trip between meetings.

word. Hook me up with a ride. I'm around the university.
laugh.gif

No Grey AM90s last time I was @ the Kitchener Outlet.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm on campus for work all the time. Where you atLaurier or Waterloo?

Kitchener Report: Cold Spring Garbage Rolls. There is almost nothing of interest. They have the same stuff basically the last time I was there. Some SBBlazer Low's (I think), which I was thinking of picking up. Some all black with a gray midsole...looked nice, but I passed. The walls have nothing. Those Newcastle SB's were scattered on the back wall, nothing above a 9.5. They had a few tables of the mix'n'match cheap/deals in weird sizes(ie. $300 soccer cleats for $50 in size 14
laugh.gif
), but there were some, whatlooked like premium AM90's and Blazers and Dunk Hi's. They were all like 7's and 8's. They were all oooogly IMO. One pair of AM90 Chance ofRain. I didn't look at the size. I'm sure these are sought after, but they're hideous. White Air Flight's, all the typical BB and Runningshoes.

There was an SB jacket, which I considered getting for a brief second. Its a bomber style with kung-fu tigers and dragons on the back. Its pretty nice, butI'd never wear it. it was $49 before the discount.

Anyway, that's the update. Probably not worth the trip, unless you want those QuickStrike 90's.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm on campus for work all the time. Where you at Laurier or Waterloo?

Kitchener Report: Cold Spring Garbage Rolls. There is almost nothing of interest. They have the same stuff basically the last time I was there. Some SB Blazer Low's (I think), which I was thinking of picking up. Some all black with a gray midsole...looked nice, but I passed. The walls have nothing. Those Newcastle SB's were scattered on the back wall, nothing above a 9.5. They had a few tables of the mix'n'match cheap/deals in weird sizes (ie. $300 soccer cleats for $50 in size 14
laugh.gif
), but there were some, what looked like premium AM90's and Blazers and Dunk Hi's. They were all like 7's and 8's. They were all oooogly IMO. One pair of AM90 Chance of Rain. I didn't look at the size. I'm sure these are sought after, but they're hideous. White Air Flight's, all the typical BB and Running shoes.

There was an SB jacket, which I considered getting for a brief second. Its a bomber style with kung-fu tigers and dragons on the back. Its pretty nice, but I'd never wear it. it was $49 before the discount.

Anyway, that's the update. Probably not worth the trip, unless you want those QuickStrike 90's.
Waterloo. Where mellowg and ilistic at
nerd.gif
. What do you do?

I wanted those Tre ADs but I couldn't get a ride to the outlet and the bus ride is way too long
eyes.gif

Anytime man. Let me know when the YGG fever hits the kid & he wants some gear.

I'm not even thinking about Vaughan Mills right now but if they have any Air Trainer 2 SB in the black cw left in sz 11.5 or 12...

Back
Top Bottom