Nike Factory Store in Chicago!!!

If you are unaware, there is a Nike Factory Store opening pretty soon on the South Side of Chicago. It is located on 85th block of Cottage Grove, and should be opening pretty soon... If you do happen to check it out, make sure you also check out Leaders 1354, located on 4351 S. Cottage Grove.

@#%$??? I just moved from right around the corner from there....dang, i need a car now

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

i'd definitely check it out that weekend if i lived a bit closer to chicagoland, i've heard of some nice steals on opening weekends

i heard for their opening they are gonna have nothing but Garbage, i m not gonna make the trip down.......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

ill stop by but i dont think they will get much and when they do itll be gone like that. im not to sure how i feel about an outlet being in the city. not to sound snobbish or like a purists, but it kinda takes away from the whole appeal of hunting down shoes and randomly finding steals.
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

They'll prolly only have some dunks and team jordans. But sometimes factory stores have Regional XXs and other assorted Numbered Jordans.
EzCode Parsing Error: face=georgia color=blue size=6]Mark EzCode Parsing Error: face=georgia color=green size=6]4:20
Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was [/font]

does anyone have the phone number?

Team Pistons
7-1 playoff run
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom