Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

I just copped these today fam!

You're saying if my bubble pops within two years I can get a refund?!

My experience they refund me what the shoe is worth at the moment. So for some 2013 air max they gave me $100 store credit.
Maybe because I didn't have a reciept. But my shoes were beat.

Was that in store or through nikeclaims.com? Nike claims has always given me full msrp, even if I paid less.

Was that in store or through nikeclaims.com? Nike claims has always given me full msrp, even if I paid less.

In store.
Maybe it had to do because I went to an outlet, you think?

Any store you take it too, they'll give you a crappy deal. I've heard of people going to a Nike town and being offered at 20% coupon. When you said they gave you a voucher for $130, I immediately thought you took it to a store. Outlets will try to get you to swap it with another air max model or something like that. Always send them to Nike to get full price. If nikeclaims rejects your claim, you can then have it shipped back to your house. Then I'd try the stores. When I've sent them to nikeclaims, I always keep the insoles as well because they are usually nice and plush. I have my insoles from my flyknit maxes in my am95 now... much more comfortable.

Any store you take it too, they'll give you a crappy deal. I've heard of people going to a Nike town and being offered at 20% coupon. When you said they gave you a voucher for $130, I immediately thought you took it to a store. Outlets will try to get you to swap it with another air max model or something like that. Always send them to Nike to get full price. If nikeclaims rejects your claim, you can then have it shipped back to your house. Then I'd try the stores. When I've sent them to nikeclaims, I always keep the insoles as well because they are usually nice and plush. I have my insoles from my flyknit maxes in my am95 now... much more comfortable.

Wow really
I will defently try then next round.

Never thought of keeping the insole.

I couldn't find the Air Max 2016 thread. But how do the 2015 fit? And how does the 2026 fit? I'm looking for the more roomier feel being that I have wide feet? Thanks in advance

How old are you guys who wear these sneakers?

Other kids my age (14-17 years old) say they're too bulky and only old people wear them

Last edited:

What are kids your age wearing?
A wild guess:

UB
NMD
Fake Yeezy
roll.gif

i can't imagine these being called bulky, feel great on my feet walking on pillows, these thangs be having my shins feel "godly" (shoutout to @bigj505) on the apft 

Back
Top Bottom