Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Has anybody tried steaming them? I wonder if it'll loosen up the shoe or make it tighter

I steamed my flyknit Racers because I got a half size too big It shrank em but made the shoe look deformed. I wouldnt recommend steaming. 

I steamed my flyknit Racers because I got a half size too big It shrank em but made the shoe look deformed. I wouldnt recommend steaming. 
I've steamed every one of my flyknits (Racers, Trainers & Lunars) and even though it does make the shoe a bit strange when off your foot, the fit is beyond perfect.

Just tried steaming these flyknit frees and it didn't do much. Flattened out the toe box a lil but the collar is still pretty tight.

Really great first experience running in these. Felt faster compared to the FK1s; able to do negative splits on a short run. Wearing thin no-show socks was comfortable.

Nice. Anyone else done any serious running in these? Would love to hear more about their performance.

^ Great shot. 
smokin.gif

That black/grey/white colorway is definitely my favorite GR.

Seems like general interest/excitement in these has sort of died down a little bit. Is there anyone who's been wearing these consistently that can give a review about how the fit has been over time? Still waiting to pick up my first pair and really liked how they felt in store, but was wondering if there were some more reviews.

I've been wearing mine to work out in. They definitely loosen up over time, so that tightness that some feel uncomfortable with upon the first wear goes away. Still very supportive though. Truth be told, you don't even need the laces. That's how locked in my feet are.

I wear mine all the time.

Gym especially.

Running 3+ miles as well.

Shoes have held up great, and have literally become a second skin lol

When I have them on I forget they are there.

Looks like Leaders in Chicago marked down their Free Flyknits. Ty just posted the deal on his IG:

Last edited:
Two straight work days in the paris free fly (size 10).  Lots of pressure on the back of my ankle where the elastic hits wearing these with and without socks.  Just thought people interested in these might like to know.  Never planned to run in these, so maybe that's my problem.

Anybody looking for Paris or know how Mercer went this weekend with London/Tokyo?

Thanks!

^^^ WOW nice find! Looks like a Nike sportswear release with the moccasin-esque toe box. And interesting midsole! Never been seen before if I recall correctly.

Back
Top Bottom