Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

i bought a 9.5 volt HTM but they fit me a little big smh
Yeah the HTM's were made big
mean.gif

My 10 fits me fine. It is a tiny bit looser than all of my other Flyknits but nothing major where I wish I would've gotten a smaller size.

via second photo's ig: "Socks" run: test trial with the new flyknit free 3.0, more comfort, more cushion, more stable yet not as tight as last generation, recommend for run & style!

Last edited:
All of those are really nice. I might grab one at launch but seeing how the first versions sat forever and were super-discounted I'll hold off on buying any more than one of them.

All of those are really nice. I might grab one at launch but seeing how the first versions sat forever and were super-discounted I'll hold off on buying any more than one of them.

I agree. Gotta wait for sales. The price point on these is way too high. I love the black/grey pair.

Was hoping to see the 4.0s drop today too but it looks like all that is available is ID options right now.  Guess they'll drop later.

Was hoping to see the 4.0s drop today too but it looks like all that is available is ID options right now.  Guess they'll drop later.
The way Nike first announced them I was under the impression the 4.0s would drop today too but they are just "coming soon" according the NDC's write up
mean.gif

So I just purchased a pair of Flyknit Free Run 1's. Does anyone know how well they hold up, durability wise? I know the outsole is pretty thin an the flywire. I was a little worried about that. Thanks in advanced,oh yeah and these are my first pair of free runners. I LOVE THEM.

So I just purchased a pair of Flyknit Free Run 1's. Does anyone know how well they hold up, durability wise? I know the outsole is pretty thin an the flywire. I was a little worried about that. Thanks in advanced,oh yeah and these are my first pair of free runners. I LOVE THEM.
I use mine for just about every type of exercise as well as obviously just walking around and they are extremely durable. Not a single worry at all and I have had them since they dropped August 1, 2013

Back
Top Bottom