Nike flyknit racer 2.0 multicolour (real or fake)

Hi guys. Need some help over here. Saw this pair of flyknit racer multicolour in my size but was wondering if it's fake or real. Priced at us350. These are images the seller sent me upon my request. Images seem to be blurred out for some reason? Hence I'm doubting the authenticity of it. Pls guide me. Thanks.

Box is legit but don't be fooled

Second photo the shoes are sketchy.

The black concave gum part of the sole curves downward too much imo

The swoosh is hard to tell if it's fake

Also I've heard that the only legitimate method of verifying is the vertical stitching near the ankle socket, 

Box is legit but don't be fooled

Second photo the shoes are sketchy.

The black concave gum part of the sole curves downward too much imo

The swoosh is hard to tell if it's fake

Also I've heard that the only legitimate method of verifying is the vertical stitching near the ankle socket, 

Yup, the box do look legit even though it's blurry but providing untagged blurry picture of the shoes itself, sketchy = No go. Better safe than sorry.

Hello there! Thanks for the reply to my thread regarding the Nike flyknit racer multicolour that I posted a few days ago. I found another seller and I'm trying to determine the authenticity of the shoe but Niketalk doesn't allow me to repost the same thread the second time it seems. Wondering if you could help me determine if I send you the links for the shoe please?

[ATTACHMENT=10647]Screenshot_2015-11-01-09-27-19-1.png (1,946k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10650]image2.JPG (1,224k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10649]image3.JPG (1,298k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10648]image1.JPG (2,108k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Hello there! Thanks for the reply to my thread regarding the Nike flyknit racer multicolour that I posted a few days ago. I found another seller and I'm trying to determine the authenticity of the shoe but Niketalk doesn't allow me to repost the same thread the second time it seems. Wondering if you could help me determine if I send you the links for the shoe please?

[ATTACHMENT=10647]Screenshot_2015-11-01-09-27-19-1.png (1,946k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10650]image2.JPG (1,224k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10649]image3.JPG (1,298k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10648]image1.JPG (2,108k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

LEGIT.

Back
Top Bottom