Nike Flyknit Racer or Adidas Ultra Boost??????

Adidas ultra boost or nike flyknit racer 2.0?

• Flyknits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultra Boosts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Recently i made a youtube video (Link Below) to find out what everyones thoughts were in regards to which shoes is all round a better shoe. The adidas ultra boost or nike flyknit racer 2.0.

Both unreal sneakers and both very stylish and comfortable, let me know what shoe is better and check out youtube channel/video to compare the two shoes. 

I see it as, if you want to be a hypebeast and only use the shoes to show off, use as casual wear, and not run in them then Adidas Ultra Boost. However, if you want beaters then go for Flyknit. Although they're both comfortable shoes, Ultra Boost takes the cake. But I believe that their soft material can be bad, imagine running off the road and stepping over branches, cans, or broken glass. It looks like they're easy to get stabbed through. The flyknit's knitting feels much more sturdy. Another problem of the Adidas Ultra Boost is the stretch web rubber out sole tend to wear down easily to a flat surface when running. I have 5 flyknits and wore one of them as beaters for 2 years and still look great, the only problems I had were the midsoles creasing and shoes scraping the back of my heels (to prevent this problem, wear socks higher than the shoe). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom