Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

any info on where to get a 10.5? 
nerd.gif
get the footlocker/footaction sku. go to your local store and see if you can stock locate. you may have to wait until after Saturday tho.
Thanks Bro Montana

got these off ebay for $295 shipped , i dont think its a steal but a fair price. 

Anything under $300 is a great price for these imo. I haven't checked on EBay (don't mess with Paypal) but on Craigslist here in NYC cheapest one I saw was $310 and as high as $380.

you guys think the army camos would hold more value than the candy blue foam ones overtime
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Scooped up the last sz. 8 from footlocker. Im bout to take them back. I needed a 8.5 or 9 but I can't seem to trade anyone for them.

^ wanted these...said sold out at first but after dude posted the link I tried again n got a sz. 11...went 80% thru checkout then couldn't finish (at work n something came up) in time, lost the item....something similar happened to me on the last restock as well (had my sz black toe 13s...) but still got a kobe easter in my sz (last time that is..dope btw)..

O well hope whoever got that sz 11 wanted em more than I

Last edited:
I like my fighter jets so much more than these...

I wish I doubled up on the fighters.

Would be willing to trade these for another pair.

I like my fighter jets so much more than these...

I wish I doubled up on the fighters.

Would be willing to trade these for another pair.
 Same here bro. Thats why i havent worn my camo pros yet... I have had though about making into an all black foam/gum bottom
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom