Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

These are so nice to me. Better then the fighter jets imo. I usually like ones more then pros but i think a pro version of these makes them a lot better. Dont sleep on these if you get a chance to cop for retail.

No not all personal preference. The weathermans ARE a hypebeast shoe and have way more appeal than camos. Alot of people dont like camo, dont like foam pros, and dont like the gum sole. Its almost factual that there will be a higher demand for them than these camos. now weather camos are trash are not is personal preference. IMO they are not actually trash, nike did a good job on the colorway itself, but camo just shouldn't be done on this shoe. It looks terrible IMO.

U mean u coulda thought about that before?

Waiting til theyre in ur cart is a joke man

Pretend the night before. Look at a tiny dumb pic of them on the right half of ur screen

And help some shoeheads out by freeing up some aerver n one pair

I know where a size 13 is at ..if anyone is looking for one...PM me.
Your inbox....
roll.gif

dude theres a website called ebay where you can see what people are selling the shoes for. Its not rocket science. If your not built for selling them just return them so someone else can get them and wear them.
I know but I kinda find it hard to shop from eBay b/c the prices vary so much 

Dammit man!! This thread delivers!

So I couldn't even get to my truck and this dude threw $420 at me!

I really wanted one to rock two to stock but dam that makes my JJ pair only $90!!!!
nthat.gif

Guess he didn't know about the other pair I have coming from NDC!

Dammit man!! This thread delivers!

So I couldn't even get to my truck and this dude threw $420 at me!

I really wanted one to rock two to stock but dam that makes my JJ pair only $90!!!! :nthat:

Guess he didn't know about the other pair I have coming from NDC!

you cant beat 420 lmao. Yea i grabbed 2 as well, needed to stock one of these bad boys

Copped both the 11s & Foams.  Copped the 11s first, got a "we've received your order" email from nike.  Copped Foams a few minutes later, completed the order, but never got a "we've received your order" email.  Also, my paypal was charged for BOTH shoes.  You guys think I got the Foams or is Nike just gonna cancel my order?

CL and my local FB groups asking price for these around $400
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why is there even arguing about these? Wear what you want to wear. If you don't like them, don't buy them....

your kidding right? the weatherman foams(not the red thermal weathermans) have way more appeal than this trash shoe and will sell out quicker, thats almost a guarantee.After i score that Im done collecting foams unless they come out wiht some print that just spectacular, which i doubt.
I really hope you were trolling

Back
Top Bottom