Nike Foamposite (OG) Someone needs to pick these up

str1nger

Banned
Joined Sep 8, 2006
Damn I'm an 11... crazy how they have 2 just chilling. Soles don't look bad at all for OG's

str1nger

Banned
Joined Sep 8, 2006
Yeah thanks a lot man, that is a nice gesture! I appreciate it even though I can't fit, I'm sure someone will love this.

Joined Feb 10, 2009
Daaaamn, 28.5 and I would have taken both Royals...I'm sure ur helpin someone and they better return the favor...thanks!

Joined Dec 20, 2008
Wish those were my size. Hopefully whoever ends up with them realizes how lucky they are.

Good lockin' out on the info.

Joined Sep 24, 2001
I was gonna get them next week, thanks for blowin it up... I know you just looking out, so I'm not mad...

Joined Jan 4, 2009
Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

100% ive bought from them b4, and RIF LA as well
well i hope everything goes well, i just ordered the brand new size 28cm/ 10u.s.....

how long does it usually take for their stuff to arrive, seems like it may take a while....?????

*edit: time to change the SIG now LOL*

Joined Apr 3, 2001
Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

100% ive bought from them b4, and RIF LA as well
well i hope everything goes well, i just ordered the brand new size 28cm/ 10u.s.....

how long does it usually take for their stuff to arrive, seems like it may take a while....?????

*edit: time to change the SIG now LOL*
A little over a week normally if I remember correctly.

Joined Jan 4, 2009
^^^thnx a lil over weeks not bad at all....

i've been dyng 4 a pair of ROYALS....

Hopefully n a few years I can luck up on the champagne/pearls as well...

Joined Aug 31, 2008
someone give this man an applause for looking out for others on Nt hes an example of what REAL Niketalk fam do for each other

Joined Jan 4, 2009
applause is right...I was so bummed about not gettn the HOH PEARLS.....

*SNEAKERPIMP2K8, thnx a lot dog, I owe you 1 n the future..*
till then I dropped you some kudos!!! when they arrive i'll post pics..

Joined Feb 18, 2006
Originally Posted by KingJames23

^
I go half size up in foams. So you should be good.
dang...

I hate being broke

I wanna get it... but at the same time I know I won't have money left over for books next semester

No cash flow FTL

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now