Nike Foamposite (OG) Someone needs to pick these up

Damn..... I never had OG foams, sorry man.... At that price its worth a shot.... Better a sneaker fit a lil big than too small.... But at the same time foamsusually take the form of your foot as you break into them

dam, i wear a size 10.5. dont know if the 10 will fit tight.
eyes.gif

Nice find. 2k....I check nap periodically but usually there prices are off the hook...but if they were 11.5 or 12....I'd cop...early...guess I'm stillon the hunt for royals
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
I don't know why people insist on doing this.
exactly, don't blow %#%% up like that. I'm sure someone out there was plotting to scoop these up, maybe when the money was right(actually, homie already said that in here).

I have a feeling a few people have stayed quiet and place their orders for these shoes. No one is gonna say I copped in the event they post them for sale at ahigher price. There are Some people on this forum quick to say, " you only paid $240. Cmon give me a break on the price". If I were buying theseI'd keep it on the down low. Did you guys check out the pearl foams on the site, those look nice.

Nigs talking %!#%.... If you saw them then cop, talking bout ppl plotting to get them. Get your $ up and stop waiting then... I did it to help another NTerout. Its not someones store, its a online shop... some real clowns in here

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I was gonna get them next week, thanks for blowin it up... I know you just looking out, so I'm not mad...

i hate when ppl post links for stuff to buy. im glad its against the rules to post live ebay auctions. that sucks the first and third links don't work forme. what were they selling?

Gone. I guess I gotta wait anoher two years, to find some at a decent price...

OG foam ones fit true to size. Good luck trying to wear a ds pair though. Especially if they come from Asia, dried out with like 10 silica gel packs in thebox.

Props to the OP for trying to spread love.

Yo OP! I can't even tell you how hard it's been to find black foam pros with the gum bottom in excellent shape for an excellent price in my size.

I've been looking for two particular foam pro colorways for years! I just copped the red/black pair about a month ago and I was still on the hunt for theblack/gums...

Thought I'd never find them for more years to come!

You just completed my foam pro set! Major props to you sir.

If you ever need the hook-up, lmk to see what I can do for you.

Thanks again,

TEAM POSITE!!!
grin.gif

EDIT: I hope my order went through. Already paid and they're still available...
ohwell.gif

Should I be concerned?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Nigs talking %!#%.... If you saw them then cop, talking bout ppl plotting to get them. Get your $ up and stop waiting then... I did it to help another NTer out. Its not someones store, its a online shop... some real clowns in here
Real talk, if you can't get em, get ya money up...

sneakerpimp real talk tell em to get their money up

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
I don't know why people insist on doing this.
exactly, don't blow %#%% up like that. I'm sure someone out there was plotting to scoop these up, maybe when the money was right (actually, homie already said that in here).

So let me get this straight, your mad that he is informing and trying to help others, but resellers that sell people kicks here for double the price areconsidered to be hookin people up???
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I guess foam's aren't that hyped in Asia.
But, check this out,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...IT&item=110393712730

$275 shipped for black foam one's
eek.gif

you
eek.gif
and all but i had an 11.5 for sale for $220 like all of last year and no one wanted them...I still have them (ds) but no longer for sale.
not that big of a deal its ebay, I won mine DS for about 173
pimp.gif

I wasn't trying to say that it was a good deal.
I was saying dude that copped those black foam's paid way too much and that the recent "foam hype" raised the resell value on all foam's.
When those could of been had last year for way under retail.

^^0ok but the only foams ive ever had a "bidding war" with was the royal 02 or any NDS//DS royals

Next time, do it through PMs or something because you think you are helping fellow Nters when some resellers check this thread out might scoop em' up andtry to flip it.

That's why live eBay auction listings aren't allowed.

napsize is def legit ordered from them several times.
I got their shoes as fast as in 3 days am in ny

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Next time, do it through PMs or something because you think you are helping fellow Nters when some resellers check this thread out might scoop em' up and try to flip it.

That's why live eBay auction listings aren't allowed.

what??? so im gonna PM everyone on NT about this?? no its for everyone...who ever came in here would see and get a good deal, one second everyone is all abouthelping NTers and wanting the board to go back to how it once was and the next dudes are mad youre posting links.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom