Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

ehhh missed out. Local reseller has one spot completely sewed up. I can't even hate. He had over 20 people in line. Kids, friends, girls, etc.... Just when you thought there were only 5 people out there, cars unloaded. Bought all the foams and Kobes. That's just at the FCFS spot. They also had raffle tickets all over the city. I'm not mad one bit, but this means war, lol. This guys has to make 3-4k a month reselling shoes depending on what comes out and I applaud him. I can forever cross that spot off my list lol.

I probably know the dude you talking bout, it's 2 different dudes that I know be bringing the whole fam out to grab pairs

iono what size u were going for

but i was able to add a 9.5 after adding kd and kobe to cart, going on chase, going to ultimate rewards to look up nike, clicking nike. re direct. enter CC info check out. jump on my other computer see if i can cop some more kobe and kd. then jumped back and added a 9.5 ofoam
sz 13

ehhh missed out. Local reseller has one spot completely sewed up. I can't even hate. He had over 20 people in line. Kids, friends, girls, etc.... Just when you thought there were only 5 people out there, cars unloaded. Bought all the foams and Kobes. That's just at the FCFS spot. They also had raffle tickets all over the city. I'm not mad one bit, but this means war, lol. This guys has to make 3-4k a month reselling shoes depending on what comes out and I applaud him. I can forever cross that spot off my list lol.

If you happen to wear a 9.5 I know 2 spots that'll have them after 6. My nephew only picking up 1 pair

My dad takes the LIRR from Penn Station home and always comes home asking why there are countless homeless people lined up at footlocker
laugh.gif
lol they should do a "buy a $250 pair of sneakers get a bath free" promotion

Was able to add a 14 to my cart just now on Eastbay, and was ready to submit the order... WOW! $253.65 total, ouch!

If you are copping from FTL or FA, choose store pickup.

Then you won't get charge for shipping and they double box your shoes.!!!

This is nothing! Show the order page big shot. Anyone can add shoes to cart lol

man, you really want to go there?...dont make me ether you....i dont want to ruin your Friday....
better check my join date...why would I be in here lying...LOL
-sf77

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom