Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

you were born in the 80s?

i was thinking you were like 14 this whole time 
laugh.gif

Why because i dont want to look like everyone else? Or maybe cuz i dont have a million posts

Too many people have these right now. I rocked when i first got them. Im gna wait a lil to wear mine again. Im so sorry im not follow the "sneaker game" rules lol. Call me what you want

Got a call from city gear this morning to confirm my shipping addy. Was able to scoop a pair for my boy who isn't the biggest sneakerhead (he just got into the hobby a year or two ago) for retail plus ship. He genuinely just likes how these look. Is he a hypebeast? lols.

80's baby in the house. Dude up there can't be from my generation. smh.

Got a call from city gear this morning to confirm my shipping addy. Was able to scoop a pair for my boy who isn't the biggest sneakerhead (he just got into the hobby a year or two ago) for retail plus ship. He genuinely just likes how these look. Is he a hypebeast? lols.

80's baby in the house. Dude up there can't be from my generation. smh.

I didn't even know CG confirms info like that. different shipping than cc billing? and yea, as an 80s baby, we only really know whats good with the 2nd half of jordans career. :smh:

basically:

1. you like the shoe, but you're bashing other people for liking the same shoe

2. you're mad at Nike for overproducing a shoe that YOU like and wish they made them more limited, but I can bet if they were limited you wouldn't have a pair for retail

alien.gif

Last edited:
Im not bashing anyone. I just dnt wanna rock while everyone else id rather wait a lil. Thats up to me lol. i have paid over retail for a shoe i like. If i like a shoe im going to buy it. You guys take this too seriously. Everyone gotta habe the same opinion as you?

Too many people have these right now. I rocked when i first got them. Im gna wait a lil to wear mine again. Im so sorry im not follow the "sneaker game" rules lol. Call me what you want

COOL STORY BRO!!!........
basically:

1. you like the shoe, but you're bashing other people for liking the same shoe
2. you're mad at Nike for overproducing a shoe that YOU like and wish they made them more limited, but I can bet if they were limited you wouldn't have a pair for retail

0]

Yea dude is not getting it... Said he like the shoes but changed his mind cause of the constant restock and the shoes are every where. Want to be different but buys 1 of the most GR shoe that released. Got called a hypebeast, and tried to defend himself. But every time he tries he sound more and more like an immature adult.

Na i just thought i was in a room of people that like sneakrs and was voicing my opinion. people always want to call someone a hypebeast just to make themselves feel better

You guys act like its a constant witch hunt to find the "hypebeast". When i see a group of tough looking guys, all wearing solars, following me ill know its you guys lol.

Na i just thought i was in a room of people that like sneakrs and was voicing my opinion. people always want to call someone a hypebeast just to make themselves feel better

You guys act like its a constant witch hunt to find the "hypebeast". When i see a group of tough looking guys, all wearing solars, following me ill know its you guys lol.

Bro stop trying to to defend yourself. Who gives a crap about what and when another man want to rock his solars. Your putting too much thought in to it.

"Hypebeast" lol how typical. Growing up i never heard that bs. Some of u guys are in your 30s with all these posts and call people names when they talk lol. Snobby people in here.

I guess if i didnt own 1 pair of sneakers and walked around barefoot id be a hypebeast too for not liking any thing. Yo everyone wears shoes. Pretty soon ill cut of my feet cuz everyone has feet. Hypebeast

Ill rock my yeeeezy foamposites today LOL. I havent seen anyone where them in a while so i think nows the time

lol i dont even have enough money to be a hype beast..i wish i had extra money to spend on kicks i dont even like just to say i have them..

Okay if i did not like the shoe and bought them then id be a hypebeast. If i bought every jordan that came out then is be a hypebeast. I think its just the cool thing to do is to call someone a hypebeast so it looks like your on the opposite side. Whatever. Lol idk man a hypebeast to me is someone that just buys stuff just to say they have the latest garbage. Obey hats, jogger pants. Just buy stuff thy think others like just to fit in. Hypebeast tendencies lol.... You guys r too much. I never heard a dude from the 70s and 80s talk all that hype beast non sense. Thats some preteen-lemme sell my yeezys at sneakercon type bs . Thts just funny to me. I knew the solars were going to be a general release when they came out..still copped em...but like drop a shoe once and thats it. No need for all the restocks. Thats how it was back when i was younger. Shoe drops..if you were too late you could not find it anymore. No one resold the shoe and if you were lucky enough to get a pair..you take care of the pair you got. Thats what was special about sneakers you get some. You lose some.

Yea i was youngHey i witnessed jordan win championships. Remember going to see spacejam with my mom in 96. Remember all the jazz games. Some of these kids talking and werent even around to see mj play

You put milk in your cereal? Yo u a hypebeast.

You got cancer and tried to beat it? You a hype beast

RIP thread. Stop feeding the troll fellas.

BigJ, CG called me because i had em shipped to my job (billing addy is obviously my house)... Kind of glad they called because I thought the order would be cancelled since i got an out of stock msg then i refreshed and the 9.5 was back up. Anyway, these gonna make my boy's holiday that much nicer.

And I actually started watching jordan midway thru his career 88 and forward as by then I was a full out sports junkie (granted i was only 8) watching anything and everything NFL/bball. Def remember him going up against the bad boy pistons in the EC finals like 3 years in a row, and DEF remember him getting his first chip against Magic and the Lakeshow in 91 rockin infrareds. Memories B.

Last edited:
"Yeezy" colorway or not....these are still hot as hell.

I womder if the CF on these is a print and would remove with acetone.

Not willing to be the one to try n find out tho haha

Lol what dont you understand about that? I can only afford to buy what i like...what is worth buying to ME not you.so your comparing me to a hypebeast-- someone. That has enough money laying around to buy **** they dont even like? So buying things for fun. That must mean they have double of what they really love then lol. **** i wish i was a hypebeast

Idc how limited a shoe is. If i like it im getting it. But the whole restock thing is garbage and ita feeding the bs. Its a result of how corrupt sneakers have become. When i was little i could go into a store and buy any numbered jordan i wanted and walk away with them. U could even go try it on and say no thanks i dont want those. Althought they didnt sell out on the first day..they sold out in like 1 and a half to 2 months. After that...you couldnt get the shoe at all. We know when a shoe launches..the date/time ect..but never know when a restock is..so your telling me that someone has to wake up early to camp online or bring all their kids to the store and wait in line with crazy people at 4 am to get a shoe..then they get it everythings good...but if they dont get it they miss out and have to pay reseller prce??? Then 3 months later they find out they could have gotten a restock pair but was at work fending for their families or themselves. Its garbage. All the pairs are made in the a 3 month timeline so nike should release them all at once so more people get a chance and If you get lucky to double up then good for you. Hows nike going to hold shoes back that will sell out anyways ? And if they are returns they should be damaged out and destroyed. Half u gna resell the restock anyways. Then you all complain about how fkd up sneakers are when your going along with everything nike is doing

RIP thread. Stop feeding the troll fellas.

BigJ, CG called me because i had em shipped to my job (billing addy is obviously my house)... Kind of glad they called because I thought the order would be cancelled since i got an out of stock msg then i refreshed and the 9.5 was back up. Anyway, these gonna make my boy's holiday that much nicer.

And I actually started watching jordan midway thru his career 88 and forward as by then I was a full out sports junkie (granted i was only 8) watching anything and everything NFL/bball. Def remember him going up against the bad boy pistons in the EC finals like 3 years in a row, and DEF remember him getting his first chip against Magic and the Lakeshow in 91 rockin infrareds. Memories B.

glad they called and confirmed sir. makes them look better in the eye of the consumer also.

and you must be an early, early 80s baby... im 84. in 88-89, I was thinking about my GI Joes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom