Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Had in my cart on shoe Palace.. All way to checkout but couldn't pull trigger... 299 and tax.. 325 shipped to cali. Yuck

Lol i dont care about the references. Anyone can look up anyones nba career. Im just saying some people in here actiing high and mighty when they probably only remember mj as a wizard. I was born in the 80s and watched all the games, all the sneakers that came out. It was incredible. But with that said..they are just sneakers..footwear. Lol@ the kid with the link to the "career facts"
I didn't have to look it up, I know my NBA like the back of my hand up until about 06, I just left the link incase you needed proof.

Born in the 80s, shid me too, is that a source of cred around here now?

Career facts in quotations, you're attempting to mock me but the quotations just make you look stupid because they are indeed career facts, the quotations make zero sense, you're a bama.

I didn't have to look it up, I know my NBA like the back of my hand up until about 06, I just left the link incase you needed proof.
Born in the 80s, shid me too, is that a source of cred around here now?

Career facts in quotations, you're attempting to mock me but the quotations just make you look stupid because they are indeed career facts, the quotations make zero sense, you're a bama.

No ones mocking you. No one cares. Anyone can look up anything online and act like they know. Im glad you know ur facts. It was more pointed towards young kids whos mom and dad pays for their yeezys and jordans who are young and dont remember jordan at all or never seen him play. I know you cant help when you were born but sh*t. Idk why everyone need to prove themselves in here relax

THE quality is still horrible on nikes in general and not just jordans and let me tell you why... i wore these a total of two times just TWO and the swoosh is already worn out in both insoles

THE quality is still horrible on nikes in general and not just jordans and let me tell you why... i wore these a total of two times just TWO and the swoosh is already worn out in both insoles

I'm not saying the quality isn't bad on newer shoes but c'mon man.... The swoosh came off on the insole so they quality is bad?

It does crack me up when the logo is worn off of my insoles but the size sticker still looks brand spanking new...they must've already remastered the stickers.

Copped these Easter weekend and there at the top of my list of Favs for 2014. The insole is not a concern of mine, just a dope shoe and colorway in my opinion.

I followed the whole release date frenzy and really wanted a pair, I struck out, so I waited and waited and got the for USD 270 over Ebay!

Still have these on ice due to the freak weather around here but that is a great price for a little under 4 months later.  

Were they DS? I'd be pissed as the seller if they got sold for that price lol. 
I've been seeing them go for about 260-290 in the past few weeks.

I was one of those impatient doodle bums that paid 360 during early May, caved in like a damn neanderthal.

A doomeh may.

Last edited:
Id let mine go for retail (tax)plus shipping at this point.

Never gonna wear em with my stealth foams still superfresh. Didnt really think bout it.

Back
Top Bottom