Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Besides these, every other GR print foamposite is still going to sit.

Naw

Foampros will be forever known as the yeezy fombz. When the volts drop they'll be called the neon yeezy fombz. When the all blacks drop, they'll be the all black yeezy fombz. Lol

Best looking foams in awhile, just need the Knicks and these to drop and I'll never touch foams again, never was a huge fan of them, 
laugh.gif
 At least I'd feel better about having these than Solars

Never liked foams forreal..but from the early pics these actually look pretty nice.

I can already see resellers looking like

Last edited:
2014 will be a pro year
Many concepts were trashed expect for a more reserved blocking scheme this year with a few surprises [emoji]128521[/emoji] as always

Will probably cop, but not feeling the pink. :x would rather stealth pros or these shoulda been ones

Naw

Foampros will be forever known as the yeezy fombz. When the volts drop they'll be called the neon yeezy fombz. When the all blacks drop, they'll be the all black yeezy fombz. Lol

Kanye and not Penny made foams hot though :nthat:

Maybe now some of the Wale hate will go away :lol:

Pisses me off all the Yeezy talk thats going to be about these because I genuinely just wanted some carbon fiber foams. The accents are nice and look cool but would have rather it just been triple black.

Just an edit: I know the fiber flights are coming, but I enjoy the foam fit, never had the flights. Probably pass on these for the flights though, should be easier cop and more my style.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom