Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

After kayne leaves to adidas this is Nike saying F U kayne we taking your colors and making $$$$.... This will be the most hype foam since galaxies... Believe that

The paranormans came out after the galaxies. I just dont see these touching the galaxies as far as hype. The galaxy release was on another level what shoe brought hype like the galaxy foams??

i doubt nike will keep these very limited, theres absolutely no point in doing so with this shoe. Kanye is long gone, why not milk his colorways & ideas for all they're worth now. No need to limit the amount of money to be made. Hopefully same numbers on these as the weathermans & thermal maps.

These will probably retail for $250 tho, im thinking most likely a PRM release due to all over carbon fiber.

I will also refuse to call these "Yeezy Foams"

Last edited:
Nike could of went all out & put a green tint on the GITD soles. That would of brought all the Yee-tians out in droves.

:rofl:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

i'd bet nike will drop something big when kanye's first shoe drops with adidas.

imagine if they finally drop the red octobers the same day
roll.gif

Won't cop. But hey, they look better than the most recent foam editions. Tragic people are labeling them the "Yeezys foams", The hypebeasts will be all over this.

these aren't bad at all.
def can understand the yeezy comparison tho.

Back
Top Bottom