Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

He didn't understand what I was saying. I said I wear a 10-10.5 in jordans, but i prefer to wear a 10 in jordans so that they wont crease as much. I was asking what size i should get in these, but already got my question answered.

I must be an idiot then because I sold these to a complete stranger for $280, size 13. That resell money is becoming less and less significant to me, this whole sneaker thing is over done at this point.
You're a good man. The shoe game is embarrassing right now. Most of these kids should be lining up to sign up for classes or job interviews instead of spending money they don't have on shoes they're trying to flip. (usually trying to pay for their own pair or trying to make a quick buck)

Then you have people getting shot and fights breaking out. It's crazy right now, and it's only going to get worse.

I don't have a problem with resellers, but it's getting a little out of hand when it seems like everyone wants to be one.

I applaud you sir.
glasses.gif

You can throw in Shoe Palace with that club....
1 of my local spot had a waiting list and only 2 unclaimed. The other shiekh I went back to only had 1.

Yup! Shoe palace was shady as F*ck! Only had 5 pairs was available and the district manager I heard was running the show! All his boys got the pairs I heard. He was in charge of 5 stores. Really!?!? I swear I'll never give them my money to them with that!

I see. I sensed that was what you were getting at. My apologies for misinterpreting what you said. Just thought it was funny when I read it.

are u guys assuming they will restock based on past releases/restocks? or did they actually say they will restock?

you serious bro? metallic red foams, electric blue, royals just to name a few go for a lot still
Yes I'm serious. The foams you listed had to be out for years before they started commanding serious money with the exception of the Royals.
Royals are an OG cw and go for around $400 - 500 DS on average. You think this heavy produced mashup yeezy foam is going to sell for higher than them? I'll say it again: Unless it's mad limited like the DB, Oregon, Supreme, Galaxy etc. it's gonna repeatedly restock. You can quote me on this. And the hype on foams is flatlining. 500 on these is really not happening.

If you have this pair, would you resell it to get the Foams Phoenix?

Which is better the Phoenix or this Solar?

I'm thinking to unload this Solar and use the money to buy a DS Phoenix Foams. 

Any info and suggestion are welcome. Thank you.

If you have this pair, would you resell it to get the Foams Phoenix?

Which is better the Phoenix or this Solar?

I'm thinking to unload this Solar and use the money to buy a DS Phoenix Foams. 

Any info and suggestion are welcome. Thank you.
if u like Phoenix foams better than these than do it.

buy what u like & wear it

if u like Phoenix foams better than these than do it.

buy what u like & wear it
repped!

Thanks bro, But i also like the Solar Foams, this is my 1st foams, but when I saw my friends Phoenix i was like wtf that is a pretty dope shoes.

But of course I can only buy and keep 1, so Im thinking to flip this solar and buy the Phoenix.

But whenever i see the simplicity and coolness of the Solar, I always changed my mind on keepin it rather than flip resell it.

Back
Top Bottom