Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Love these kicks, can't wait for them to be out. February going to be a busy month for shoes.

All the All Star shoes which have not been announced, which probably means a second pair of Foams.
Cement 3
Black/blue 1s
Crimson 3
Pair of 13s
also corks
3rd Yeezy CW

roll.gif

i think this is a decent concept. generally lots of people like camo, but maybe not this color scheme or pattern.

These are Foams they will sell no matter what, if all the resellers and hypebeasts don't grab them the FoamHeads will...

After how fast the majority of clear soles turn yellow. Even if you like these now within 5 wears, these will yellow and look like dog ****. These are the worst foams I have seem in quite sometime, of course besides those green camo dookie stained ones. LOL!!!! If the all-star game foams don't come correct i'm done. The stealths have been the best release in years. And with as much as I have seen, will be the best released for years to come. Its a damn shame. 

All this hype and **** is soo stupid im a jr in highschool and i cop older shoes later like the bred 4s i wait like a year or so tillsomeone sells for a reasonable price like the concords got them 250 ds and rocked them and good cuz only i wear the shoes at school hate when 2O ppl rocking the same j's

Back
Top Bottom