Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Man the week before the Royal 1's.  Still don't think I will cop though, even though I do like the detail on them

and @ $220 no $235 non sense still aint that $180/$200 we had just a year and change ago but still....small victories

What online sites typically sell these? Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction and NDC?

If it is just those 4, and 3 of them share inventory this surely does all come down to luck.

So, you're saying you'd buy them, right?

...I mean, how else is your 6-YO son going to get them.
tongue.gif
I wouldn't let him rock any lame kicks

Just to let anyone that wants to secure a pair now kicks crew has the pre-order up for these for $400-410.  Much better than ebay prices currently.

Last edited:
If they had a 12, I would buy it now.
If you really want the shoe, keep your eye on RMK for a pre-order soon or you can email asking them for a pair to be reserved.  Their SUNS foams are about $50 more than KC for preorder, but hey if you really want them RMK usually gets a size 12.

If you really want the shoe, keep your eye on RMK for a pre-order soon or you can email asking them for a pair to be reserved.  Their SUNS foams are about $50 more than KC for preorder, but hey if you really want them RMK usually gets a size 12.

Already have it bookmarked, waiting for sizes to pop up.

:smokin

Does the KC or RMK website sell them for retail on the day of release, or will they always be at this price level?

Back
Top Bottom