Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Wow
These wont come out on the first.... foams drop on Fridays.......

:lol:

Pink foams came out on a wednesday and the stealths dropped on a saturday...
stealths dropped FRIDAY...

Pink foams came out on a wednesday and the stealths dropped on a saturday...

They moved foams to a Friday drop. Pink foams dropped on wed cause of black friday. Stealths dropped Friday and so did the crimsons. Foams will start releasing on fridays watch....you dudes are stupid or too thirsty for these foams to really think they will drop on the 1st.

Last edited:
Stealth dropped Friday pinks didn't cause it was Black Friday.
They moved foams to a Friday drop. Pink foams dropped on wed cause of black friday. Stealths dropped Friday and so did the crimsons. Foams will start releasing on fridays watch....you dudes are stupid or too thirsty for these foams to really think they will drop on the 1st.
Black cement iv dropped black friday...

Footlockers release calendar was just updated via web page and no foams are listed for entire month of jan at all.... Not dropping

shoes will be released Feb. 1st. just confirmed earlier today... shout out to my boi Wale for the info...

Well not Wale, but from a reliable source, DM who im connected with just dropped the info, said they got pushed until then....

It was confirmed they won't be sold on ndc jan 1st but not confirmed they won't be selling them at the later release date...

shoes will be released Feb. 1st. just confirmed earlier today... shout out to my boi Wale for the info...
Well not Wale, but from a reliable source, DM who im connected with just dropped the info, said they got pushed until then....

Thanks for the info sir

JUANINZZE,
relax with the insults.

I wish :lol: I was being sarcastic because you know virtually know Foamposites sit to be honest the only pair I remember sitting at all over the past few years is the cough drops, but watch when these camo Foams drop some of the same people up here bashing them will be willing to sell their first born to get them :lol:
Exactly in my opinion they are heat id get them but everyone saying yhey are hideous are prolly resellers who are gonna cop them and resell them it sucks but its the truth

We'll see about 2/1/12. Sounds more reasonable, but I'll wait for an official announcemennt

these are going to be a quickstrike release, meaning there will be no definite release date till a week or two before the actual planned release date
grin.gif

these are going to be a quickstrike release, meaning there will be no definite release date till a week or two before the actual planned release date
grin.gif
motorboats were a quickstrike, they had a rls date months before they dropped. thunders were a quick strike, they had a release date 2 months before drop... u sure that's what qs means? I really want to know LOL cause we throw it around like its nothing.

just was at the roosevelt field mall in NY and spoke to one of the managers at the HOH there. he told me Feb 7th or Feb 9th. 

motorboats were a quickstrike, they had a rls date months before they dropped. thunders were a quick strike, they had a release date 2 months before drop... u sure that's what qs means? I really want to know LOL cause we throw it around like its nothing.
QS is a shoe that Nike just releases out of thin air without any prior knowledge. The Thunders are a QS, but the only reason why they had a RD so late was because they were pushed back multiple times. The original release date was roughly 2 weeks after confirmation, but anything before that were all rumors. Don't know about the Motorboats cuz I think they're ugly, haha.

I thought that the announce of a release date on the 1st of a month usually just meant that the shoe was sometime releasing that month? Not necessarily meaning it'll drop on the 1st.

Back
Top Bottom