Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Straight fire. Hopefully itll be an easy cop since lots of people think they ugly. I think the galaxy foams are dumb looking but look how fast they sell out and are sold for.

how much these going for...235 plus tax right?..thats a grip to be spending on a shoe...thats like 3 days of work for me...FML...the thirst is REALLLLLLLL

Talked to my local Footaction, they usually get all the foams, and they said they didn't get a shipment in.  Not looking good for Jan 1st.

Never knew footaction had foams. Ill be sure to hit them up once we get closer to release date

Hopefully that makes it easier to cop what we want lol hoping the other foams are better too

No such release from Nike Twitter...so I would assume it would be a on Friday, like every other pair of foams that dropped!

All the Star shoes which haven't been announced. Which would make two Foams dropping in one month. Barkley Foams, Jordan 3s, 13s, 1s.
mean.gif
 oh yeah.

Straight fire. Hopefully itll be an easy cop since lots of people think they ugly. I think the galaxy foams are dumb looking but look how fast they sell out and are sold for.
These will be instant sellouts, at least online.

Back
Top Bottom