Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

FALSE.

If you count property owned and assets, I'm close to 2 million as of end of 2012. But y'all do y'all...

I highly recommend this reading, it'll enlighten most of you. Those who floss are usually broke. Those you judge from exterior looks just may surprise you/ And being a "millionaire" ain't really that difficult:

Amazon product ASIN 0671015206
Back to posting seclusion..................

Good luck to everyone with their "beastly" foams. These will be the equivalent of a pair of patent leather AF1 lows in a couple years. #hypekills
Longtime follower, first time poster everyone. Big fan of these forums.

Having said that, I created a profile just to address this grandstanding. First off, net worth = assets - liabilities. So if you are a millionaire, talk like one. 

Even if you do qualify now knowing that you need to back out your liabilities, you should try reading this book instead:

Amazon product ASIN 087552639X 

Also be sure to check out this Sinatra joint, too: Amazon product ASIN B00005UMTA 

Not sure If I like the plastic material look on these. Kind of takes the foam out of Foamposite.

I'd like to see these in person first. 

camo foam's look aight. might cop 50/50. i have to see how it looks on someones fit and an actual outfit that would concide with the kicks

Didnt wanna like these....... :smh: *sigh*

Im crackin under da pressure..... suns is copped on sight though.

For anyone with Kostons, the Lunarlon insole goes right into Foam's, been using mine for a while.

Makes wearing Foams WAY more enjoyable.

^ I hear you! It's filled with a lot of stupid comments as well
It used to be insiders with top tier info posting where we can cop, price, how limited etc...
And the rest of us would post if we like the shoe or not, or if we had connects to obtain the shoe or try and help other nters out who had no chance to copp,
Now you have to sift through 20 pages of nonsense to get the info.
Remember when we used to get release info for the entire calendar year?

For those who are interested in these, I seriously think these may flop and nike already knows. I just got word from a footaction employee in my state that they have 53 pairs in the store!!

For those who are interested in these, I seriously think these may flop and nike already knows. I just got word from a footaction employee in my state that they have 53 pairs in the store!!
Idk about Flop. Everyone expected these to be super limited. Now there a GR and people are exiting the train... Once the ASG foams are announced these will just get easier to cop. Count me in on 2 pairs

went to my local spot but they weren't open when i passed by but got a chance to take a quick window shot. ill try to get more shots when i picked up my Vs tomorrow.

View media item 235778

Dont know why but this pic made me laugh. The fighter jets look like a size 6 and the phx suns next to them look like a size 18.

Any who, im looking to get me a pair. I heard these actually come with dog tags.

you know how many shoes ive missed out on becuase theyre expected to flop? you shouldve seen the DB9 thread 7 pages then release day comes and its a mad scramble everyone tryna get pairs. im not taking any chances ill make sure i get mine expected to sell or not...

Back
Top Bottom