Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Just bought that 10.5 3rd pair from eastbay...hit up jj ndc and eastbay....eastbay had me sweating but guys they are still available ppl just keeping in carts for no reason

Coped a size 9 on Nike.com no problem

Just got my confirmation email .

Was sitting at 8am on the dot waiting .

5 min after they tweeted the Link that they sold out . Can't wait to get em !

KEEP trying! Just copped 11.5 from ftl thru my DROID. I had pretty much given up too. Just gotta be lucky &I persistent I guess

Copped on Eastbay, took a little longer with the "add to cart" clicking than usual. Had to get these after seeing the high res pics for them. Hope everyone who really wanted a pair was able to cop too.

I heard these have the "Hypebeast Red", can anyone confirm?
laugh.gif

F that! if i want to pay that price i would just walk into my local nikestore in toronto and pick these up right now, heck phone them and have it shipped for $8. in toronto, after tax these come out to $322 :smh:

yeppers, niketown toronto, heck Canadian retail is 285 plus whatever provincial tax. toronto, ontario = $322

that being said, finally got a size 10.5 from eastbay and after tax and shipping to my NY place = $262 :smokin

Was lucky enough to get a size 13 on NDC as soon as the twitter link went live... I havent been able to fall back asleep.. And had FA, FTL, EB still open on my phone browser.. And i just tried to add size 14 to cart on all 3 sites.. FA let me add to cart.. What a trip just checked out! If my size 13 doesnt fit right .. Now i got my backup...After missin out on the 3s this week and striking out on JJ even with the early link i thought i was gonna fail

EDIT: just went back and tried adding a size 13 also for the hell of it .. After 5 error messages i was able to successfully add..people keep trying..

Last edited:
Most probably already know this but shipping is free if you have them shipped to your local footlocker store for pick up.

Copped ANOTHER off FTL just now, why are these so easy to grab (if you keep trying)?

Keep in mind I struck out on RSVP and NDC this morning too. I got the 'product unavailable' page at first, then I refreshed and I was SOL.

I had a Size 9 in my FTL cart for a friend. He told me that he had it in his cart too. So I let it go. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom