Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Probably the easiest Foam pickup for me in the past 4 years... A lot of people talking down on these now, come next yr these same shoes will be a pain in the coota to get lol

Dont talk about my sneaker like that. if theyre ugly then why are you lurkering here? (salivating over the photos) you know youre trying to find a nice outfit to accomodate youre cammo foams. so you patiently wait till, someone post a nice fit.....
QFT !!! why even bother checking the thread

Dont talk about my sneaker like that. if theyre ugly then why are you lurkering here? (salivating over the photos) you know youre trying to find a nice outfit to accomodate youre cammo foams. so you patiently wait till, someone post a nice fit.....

1. bored and just looking at the hypebeasts as they realize they wont get 300 for these
2. lurkering? really dude? really?

to each his own, wear em til they disintegrate

a nice outfit for camo? a shotgun or a rifle, thats about it.
a nice outfit for these? a bodybag? trashbag?

go get that therapy that bigj reccommended

These are sitting everywhere in baltimore

Would love to see photos. These are gone in the west coast and people are going crazy trying to find them. So photos of them sitting on shelves with name of the stores would be cool. Otherwise I'm calling BS.

glad i scooped up a couple pairs
happy.gif
 these definitely holds it's own against the galaxies side by side
smokin.gif

Last edited:
These are sitting everywhere in baltimore

Would love to see photos. These are gone in the west coast and people are going crazy trying to find them. So photos of them sitting on shelves with name of the stores would be cool. Otherwise I'm calling BS.
i believe east coast was hit by bad weather.... wouldn't doubt if that played a part....
btw pairs were getting picked up in store in cali a day after the release... didn't sell out right away...

I don't have a connect. I couldn't fit in formalized, systematic reselling into my schedule anyway.

But, it's not just about money - people put their jobs on the line for these operations. It's also about trust.

If you're asking random dudes on NT to PM you about ways to buy 5-figures worth of new releases and get access to "crooked" brand reps, you're even further from being a player in this thing than you think.
. U aint a hustler. U aint about dat life. Been doing this ever since i got out the joint u waste my time. 143

Galaxy > Fighter Jet.
yup.i agree. i want a pair of galaxy foams, not to resell. after the galaxy foams (kind w/ the concords too) the game changed. they were release that changed the shoe game. the beginning of RSVP/Raffle and death of FCFS....

Last edited:
Would love to see photos. These are gone in the west coast and people are going crazy trying to find them. So photos of them sitting on shelves with name of the stores would be cool. Otherwise I'm calling BS.[/quote

He right in bmore they not moving like that. Dam near every popular footlocker and Dtlr I know of still had them and wasn't no where near selling out. They will eventually gym greens took almost 2 weeks

if anyone in chicago is still looking for these Villa on Division and Ashland walked in today and was able to buy a sz 12 and 13 for my friend. last i heard they had sizes 8-10.5. no phone orders.

Today i called the footlocker where i got my 2 pairs at yesterday and they still had sizes on deck waiting to be bought.

Fighter Jets killing them Galaxies in that pic Murdaaaaaaaaa
Trolling or Serious? Seems like after the stealths hype everyone woke up and got thristy for foams. All foams before that last year were pretty easy to get except for galaxies of course. Maybe the camo brought out alot of people. Seeing so many posting on instragram that never get foams. I tried to like these but ehhhh ill wait for the phoenixes.

Last edited:
I'm happy when shoes are easy to get. Employees are extra eager to help you out instead of them acting like you bugging them lol

Not gonna lie all the store employees at NTRF where happy as hell, store opened late from the storm and was EMPTY. Looked like a weekday no line, no ********. In NT and FNL sat and ********ted with them about the shoes and that days releases/weather. They almost seemed bored. Def an easy/quick day, reminded me of the good old days! got to walk away with an unreleased shoe as well, when the **** does that happen?!? It we need more "blizzards" during releases, bring that **** on...

Sounds like I'm the only one who's had a hard time getting these for retail.  I didn't wake up in time for online & had to work all day.  Tried calling EVERYWHERE at 6pm when I got off, no size 10s anywhere.

My fault, I poorly planned...but I'm shocked that a few of you are saying your malls got FSR.

Anyone else feel these run big? I wear 11s. But if I can't get an 11 I will buy a 10.5. 

I picked up a 10 for a friend, I put the left one on and was surprised when it actually fit! Yes it's tight, but after it was broke in it would be ok. But I came back to my place and put them next to some of my size 11s, the 10 is only like a 1/4" shorter?

anyone else feel this way?

i hope they're not too big, my friend grabbed me a size 11

Edit: well I dont know why my pics aren't showing up now 

Last edited:
Foams dont really ever "break in" im a 13 and it is snug on me... wearable for sure but probably no longer than an hour or two

Anyone else feel these run big? I wear 11s. But if I can't get an 11 I will buy a 10.5. 

I picked up a 10 for a friend, I put the left one on and was surprised when it actually fit! Yes it's tight, but after it was broke in it would be ok. But I came back to my place and put them next to some of my size 11s, the 10 is only like a 1/4" shorter?

anyone else feel this way?
i hope they're not too big, my friend grabbed me a size 11

Mine are TTS, these are my first foams. Couldn't be happier with the quality and shoe. Heavier than I thought tho, but I can see how comfortable they will be after breaking them in. These won't be TOUCHING the sidewalk till spring melt, not going anywhere near NY salt bathed streets.

Was looking for a hat to match, didn't see anything snow camo that I liked or would ever see myself wearing.

Decided to keep it OG and cop the White Mitchell&Ness Diamond SNB. Already have the red one, but the white pops better. Sick shoes, def thrilled with the purchase. Keep taking em out of the box and looking at em. Haven't done that in years...

View media item 261937

Back
Top Bottom