NIKE FORUM UPDATES

didnt' see one so here it is...

saw the XX red regionals on sale 20% off
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

Saw two colorways of FCs at Nike Forum Greenhills.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

^
is one of them the boca fc? if it is whats the other one?
love is taking the air less travelled.

was at greenhills today....

blk/wht/gray and white/graphite/deep royal huarache 2k6 trainer (4895) and am97 (6695, same color as the am90).

went to the store yesterday....they have the black 21's, black 4's, cardinal 7's, kobe 1 MPLS, and some nice retro kicks.

^ you mean the white/red/black colorway? they didnt get that....they only have the all black and all white 21's.

they have AJ7 cardinal and pearl blue, AJ4 all white, huarache 64 Dirk, white/red/gray, and black/blue, and some retro kicks. they will be having the Air Max 360 BBall soon (or they already have it).

also....they also have the "THE GREAT NIKE FORUM SALE" from June 26 - July 31. Up to 70% off on selected items.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Nike Forum Greenhills got sale from 30-40% Off! ZKB1 white/red and MPLS, ZLBIII white/gold, black/red, white/blue. AJ XXI black, VII white/red/gold, XIV low white/blue, Melo 5.5 AS... almost all of them are on sale for 30% and above! Much much better than the SALE in PARK and STADIUM.

New arrival: Jordan 23' Classic
www.eastbay.com/catalog/p...&mvp=brand
Price: P6K+...wow

^ it's white and denim... not white and beige... :rofl:
roll.gif
gotta save for my baby.... i will only spend only if i really really want em.. :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom