Nike Free Flyknit 4.0 Authentic or Fake??

Fake Check Help!

Did Nike actually release this colorway?

This is manufactured in China while a pair i got from FinishLine was manufactured in Vietnam.

These are legit, and yes they were released. I wouldn't worry about where they were produced though

Hi,
I bought a pair of nike free 4.0 from ebay for £79.50 and i just want to make sure they are not fake. Ive had the previous ones from nike store and the only difference ive noticed is the box is not the orange box,
Its a different nike box, and the outsole of the shoes seems a bit harder than my old ones. Maybe because the shoes are new? I dont remember how my old ones felt like.

View media item 1867315View media item 1867316View media item 1867317View media item 1867318

I can not write links, just type this to the uk ebay:
MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS NIKE FREE 4.0 FLYKNIT [631053 001]

The thing is.... that box is of fake Nikes obviously. Your size tag however looks pretty legit.
Having said that, I've seen fake Nikes with size tags looking 99.999999% perfect so the shoes can still be fake.

There's also a webshop called sneakerstudio using the same pictures and that is actually Poland based.
Although that doesn't mean FAKE by definition, anything coming from east of Germany deserves some special attention.

I've seen that site a few times before and something just doesn't feel right about it but it's difficult to point out what exactly. But personally I would never order from them with so many other guaranteed legit places selling the same stuff.

And now with someone ordering from them and receiving this kind of box.... I'd say 99.98% sure these are fakes.
If I were you I'd get my money back via ebay.

Thank you for your help, i will send it back and ask my money back. Do you know how it works on ebay? I have nevet sent back anything

As far as I know, first contact the seller about sending them back & wanting a refund. Trusted sellers will accept that without any trouble.

When the seller refuses or doesn't coorparate, you can have Paypal/Ebay take over and they will get your money back for you.
Just remember to save all your communication with the seller about the return, I suppose.

Don't know the exact details because I never had to do it myself.

Just don't send them back without contacting the seller first.

Last edited:
I have uploaded a few pic. Pls help me see if this is authentic?and is there even this colorway in the 1st the place?

Back
Top Bottom