NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

curious as to which specific retailers (brick & mortar and online) will have these on Saturday...

Who got them today at 21 Mercer??? Im really thinkg about driving to Berlin to get them (10hours from here...)

Im hearing 250 for a Canada price, that is completely ****** ! Such ********, very dissapointed. 

Philip- the leather are really nice, real premium leather. I'm very happy with the quality!
Shoes fit true to size imo, got myself a sz10, I also wear sz10 in AM1, AM 90 and 95, also sz10 in roshe run.
Retail are $200. Will post pic when i get home.

ps, the tightness of the woven nylon change/ move buy tightening or loosening the shoe laces. You can basically control how tight or loose the upper sole hug your feet. Not sure if all the wovens are like this cause this is my first pair of woven, but a feature I found very interesting.

Last edited:
thanks for the info 

i need this, love these type of chukka shoes, they're so light and comfortable...here's a pic of my chukkas which are my favorite

goodness both pairs are amazing.. to this day i cant believe i passed up on the lunar orbitz...such a simple yet comfortable shoe.

they want BIG$ for these on ebay.

wonder what the hell it is about these that made nike feel like the 200 price was justified?

guess it was the real leather...:rolleyes

Philip- the leather are really nice, real premium leather. I'm very happy with the quality!
Shoes fit true to size imo, got myself a sz10, I also wear sz10 in AM1, AM 90 and 95, also sz10 in roshe run.
Retail are $200. Will post pic when i get home.
ps, the tightness of the woven nylon change/ move buy tightening or loosening the shoe laces. You can basically control how tight or loose the upper sole hug your feet. Not sure if all the wovens are like this cause this is my first pair of woven, but a feature I found very interesting.

thx for the sizing info!
hope i can score :D

i haven't gotten into any nike wovens (yet)...but i wanted to know if these were purely just meant to be casual shoes (hence nsw), or if they could/would legitly double-up as performance running shoes (at the gym or on the road)? i might consider pickin' these up (even at $200, yikes!) if i can convince myself that these are 2-shoes-in-1! haha...

they want BIG$ for these on ebay.

wonder what the hell it is about these that made nike feel like the 200 price was justified?

guess it was the real leather...:rolleyes

I'm pretty sure it's the "hand-woven" stamp on these makes them more valuable.

here are a few pictures I just took.

and found this pic on instagram

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom