Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I'm thinking if you put these in a washing machine with a darker color t shirt if they would end up darker?

There have been some orange box nikelab releases like the Vandals that recently dropped, I think this will be a general release but still relatively limited, hopefully they'll have a slightly lower price point too.

Looks like whoever took the pictures just pushed the inside stuffing all the way to front to give it that shape.  The pics from the ebay listing look normal to me.

Definitely not a NikeLab release, the first place we got good pics from was Asphalt Gold which is not a NikeLab retailer.

Someone please get me a pair I'm on a wildfire right now and I can't make it. PLEASE!!!! Help a firefighter out

It's lit fam get to undefeated la BREA go go go go
no phone orders 
tired.gif

anyone in LA wanna help me out ? i can send money for your troubles as well

Last edited:

Is it just me or does the toe box look a little different? 
its the same.  if you look at other superfly free pictures on instagram, the toe box becomes flat if you wear a "just fit" size which is why you should order a slightly larger size to preserve the shape of the shoe

Definitely aren't NikeLab. I know of one shop that as supposed to get these and the other black/purple one that's supposed to drop - not a NikeLab/"tier zero" shop like UNDFTD. So check your shops

Wow @ Darkside that's my spot lol got both navy and grey from there lol. Didn't even know these released

its the same.  if you look at other superfly free pictures on instagram, the toe box becomes flat if you wear a "just fit" size which is why you should order a slightly larger size to preserve the shape of the shoe
Or the person taking the pictures of the shoes could just take out the paper inside instead of jamming them to the very front to make them look that rounded.  As far as I can tell, the general consensus seems to be TTS unless you have wide feet, in which case .5 size up.  

Both are size 9..

Mercs are obviously longer and wider so I dont know if sizing up is ideal.  There will always be the ageless TTS debate but I hope this helps those on the fence

*I tried to get them as even as possible to eachother 

Last edited:
To the guys that have the black mercs as well as the grey/obsidian, do they all fit about the same?  I'm just wondering if I could squeeze into a half size smaller in the black.  TIA

Some sites are calling these the "Yankee" Superflys... really? [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom