Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

that's how reseller in china area including HK and Taiwan and china mainland work , nothing we can do about it eventhough some of nike store have stricten their regulation (using HK ID and credit card only payment) but still there is a loophole they can find
I mean... I would not be too upset if I thought these guys would wear the shoes, but it seemed clear to me that they did not care about liking the shoes... they were only concerned about the $$$.  

Last edited:
Some pics from IG

Mine arrive tomorrow, can't wait to see them in person, the detail looks great

10467950_283926111781508_1095802129_n.jpg

10369259_291027177742471_1655438617_n.jpg

10369541_575966059188788_433838894_n.jpg
10448920_783645625000478_1237860295_n.jpg

What is the sizing like for these?

I have the HTM trainers, and found them to be a size big.

What is the sizing like for these?

I have the HTM trainers, and found them to be a size big.
TTS , the shoes will wrap your feet like a glove/sock. the most dissapointed part is this time HTM shoes didn't come with HTM box as previous HTM version :smh:

Last edited:
i was wondering what the box was going to look like....kind of disappointed they went with a white box.

oh well, still cant wait for my pair to come in tomorrow. :smokin

They sold out 2 people before my boy there. He said it was awful because at least 4-5 people cut the line. He was there at 8am this morning.
That's horrible. **** like that happens all the time and security is there for nothing. You either speak up and possibly get into a fight or end up like your boy. It's a lose/lose situation.

That's horrible. **** like that happens all the time and security is there for nothing. You either speak up and possibly get into a fight or end up like your boy. It's a lose/lose situation.

Exactly. That's why I never lineup for anything. **** is even worse at HoH's just for stupid raffle tix. I remember harlem floods of like 20-30 people would cut. And you coudln't do ****. They would be like "we run this spot and do this every time" and the employees are all buddy buddy with them so we know they win every week. :smh:

:smh: 5am surprise release for the west coast.
Damn. I would of missed it anyways. I was up in the woods at a cabin with no service and was pissed on the drive home when I got into service and saw they released.

I guess no chance of me getting them. I don't know why there isn't a NikeLab store in SF.

Any word on releases outside of NikeLab stores or NDC?

so HK got 26 pairs, 21M got 50

..figure no more than 3 or 400 global in the labs

wonder how many online

Last edited:
Is the HTM the only version of the shoe :nerd:

Hoping there is a wider release... Didn't even know these were dropping :smh:

Is the HTM the only version of the shoe
nerd.gif

Hoping there is a wider release... Didn't even know these were dropping
mean.gif
No other versions as of now.

Maybe they'll start releasing non-HTM version later on. Seems like HTM versions always comes out first for flyknits then non-HTM.

Racers, trainers, kobe 9, mercurial all game out with HTM versions first. 

Phew. So I'm usually not in NYC but timing worked out and decided to head over early and give it an old try. Got there around 7AM and everything seemed OK. Until minutes later people started cutting and the front of the line kept growing.

With less than $100+ resell value (thank god) at the moment the 5-6 dudes who cut the line walked out empty handed.

Long story short I got my pair/size for retail but seems like people like to bring their gang no matter what the release is and clean it up.

Having a good day so far but it sucks to hear about HK. I hope resellers realize some people really love their shoes.

Will post pics soon but so far these are so beautiful especially as a footy fan. I still recommend half size up but I guess true to size works?

Last edited:
Tried to cop these thought they would have a couple of Hundred of pairs in stock considering it was the grand opening of the Nike lab at 21 Mercer but they said they sold out. Got to see them there and they are beautiful and super light weight would of loved to cop these but seeing as resell is 300+ I doubt I'll cop a pair now. But at retail they are an awesome pair of kicks congrats to those who copped.

Last edited:
I drove a good distance to be disappointed. Got stuck in traffic but it didn't really matter at that point anyway.

I'll try to grab a pair before prices increase any further.

Damn. I would of missed it anyways. I was up in the woods at a cabin with no service and was pissed on the drive home when I got into service and saw they released.

I guess no chance of me getting them. I don't know why there isn't a NikeLab store in SF.

Any word on releases outside of NikeLab stores or NDC?
i think there will no outside release beside nikelab, after all HTM always limit to nike concept store for the released

Back
Top Bottom